You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWith the Gear Keeper Deluxe Camera, Light Snap Clip Locking Retractor, you can keep your accessories safe and secure. The retractor extends up to 42" (106.7cm) with 12 oz. (340.2 g) retraction force and locking mechanism allowing you to relax your grip when extended for long periods, great for dive lights or cameras. This auto-recoil device allows for quick and easy access to equipment secured to BCD or weight belt. Fit for 3-C to 8-D & rechargeable lights, underwater video cameras & underwater cameras. The Gear Keeper's line is nylon with a Kevlar core with an 80 lbs. (36.3 kg) breaking strength. Gear and accessory attachment are facilitated with the swivel snap gate clip on one end and a squeeze-style side-release buckle and split ring on the opposite end. Included with the deluxe model are a bracket mount plate with mounting screws and a lanyard with barrel lock fastener and male side-release buckle. Corrosion resistant stainless-steel spring and hardware. Gear Keepers are proudly made in the USA.
- Keep Accessories Safe and Secure
- Retractor Extends Up to 42 (106.7cm)
- Locking Mechanism to Relax Grip
- Auto-Recoil Device
- Fit For 3-C to 8-D & Rechargeable Lights, Underwater Video Cameras & Underwater Cameras
- Line: Nylon with Kevlar Core
- 80 lbs. (36.3 kg) Breaking Strength
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Spring and Hardware
- 12 oz. (340.2 g) Retractor Force
- Attachment Types:
Split Ring w/Quick Clip II
Lanyard w/Quick Clip II
Mounting Bracket w/Hardware
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Line: Nylon w/Kevlar Core
Hardware & Spring: Stainless Steel
|Attachment||One End: Split Ring,
Opposite End: Swivel Gate Snap Clip
Mounting Bracket w/Hardware
|Cable Length||Up to 42 (106.7cm)|
|Retracting Force||12 oz. (340.2 g)|
|Instrument Mount||3-C to 8-D & Rechargeable Lights, Underwater Video Cameras & Underwater Cameras|
|Cable Strength||80 lbs. (36.3 kg) Breaking Strength|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I Purchased one of these in 2012 when I first got certified. 600 dives later the spring broke and would no longer retract so I had to buy a replacement.
I hope the replacement does as well
Works as advertised.