You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin Quatix 6 Titanium Premium Marine Smartwatch Comprehensive Boat Connectivity
Product OverviewA watch that looks great on land and at sea. Made for all your adventures, Quatix 6 Titanium combines the best of the Fenix 6 watch with specialty marine features and style that goes beyond the boat. You've never been this connected to your boat. Quatix 6 lets you take control from your wrist. With a rugged yet refined design, it's built to be at your side through all conditions. Never lose sight of where you are with coastal charts and inland maps. Made for all your hobbies. Preloaded apps for boating, fishing, workouts and more. Whether you're on land or at sea, you'll stay connected to what matters. Set sail for up to 2 weeks on a single charge when used in smartwatch mode.
Comprehensive connectivity Quatix 6 Titanium connects with compatible Garmin chart-plotters, the GNT 10 transceiver and other devices to stream data to your watch. Autopilot control allows you to experience full control of your boat from your watch. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route. Fusion-Link Audio System allows you to control your onboard entertainment system from your Quatix 6 Titanium with the built-in Fusion-Link Lite app. Stream data viewing data including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more f directly on your wrist when you connect your Quatix 6 Titanium to your boat's compatible devices. Waypoint marking provides no need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chart-plotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
Garmin Sail-Assist capabilities: When it comes to sailing, don't just time your start, visualize it. Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted. Blue-Chart G3 Charts: The Quatix 6 Titanium supports premier coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics data. Lake-Vu G3 Maps: This smartwatch supports freshwater maps of the U.S. featuring integrated Navionics data. Sports Apps on the Quatix 6 Titanium includes all activity profiles of the Fenix 6 multisport GPS watch to track sports on the water and land, including golf, hiking, SUP, kayaking and more. Wrist based heat rate watch constantly samples your heart rate1 to help gauge how hard you work during activities f even underwater. Access more data in Garmin's app on your Apple or Android device. Topo and ski maps use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Satellite navigation watch is equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking functions plus ABC (altimeter, barometer, and compass) sensor capabilities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple or Android smartphone. Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution2. Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts f such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify f to your watch for phone-free listening. Quatix 6 Titanium can store up to 2,000 songs. Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in Ultra-Trac battery saver mode.
The Quatix 6 Titanium has a sapphire crystal lens, titanium bezel and bracelet (includes silicone band option), and the case is made from fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover. The watch measures 1.85" x 1.85" x 0.58" (47mm x 47mm x 14.7mm) with a display size of 1.3" (33.02mm) diameter. Display resolution is 260 x 260 pixels and is a sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) type. The watch weighs 2.54 oz. (72 g) and the case only weighs 1.73 oz. (49 g). The Quatix 6 Titanium is water rated to 330' (100m/10atm) and has a 32GB memory/history capacity. Included with the watch is an owner's manual and charging cable.
1 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
2 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information
- Comprehensive Boat Connectivity
- Watch that Looks Great On-Land-&-At Sea
- Made for All-Your-Adventures
Best of Fenix 6Watch w/Specialty Marine Features & Style
That-Goes-Beyond the Boat
You've Never Been-This-Connected to Your Boat
- Quatix 6 Lets You Take Control from Your Wrist
- Rugged Yet Refined Design
- Built To-Be-At-Your-Side Thru-All-Conditions
- Never Lose Sight of Where-You-Are w/Coastal Charts & Inland Maps
- Made for All-Your-Hobbies
- Preloaded Apps for Boating, Fishing, Workouts & More
- Land-or-At-Sea: You'll Stay Connected to What-Matters
- Set Sail for Up to 2 Weeks On-Single Charge Using Smartwatch Mode
- Comprehensive Connectivity:
Connects w/Compatible Garmin Chart-Plotters, the GNT 10 Transceiver
Other Devices to Stream Data-to-Your-Watch
- Autopilot Control:
Allows You to Experience Full Control of Your Boat from Your Watch
Access Autopilot App to Change Heading, Engage Pattern Steering & Follow GPS Route
- Fusion-Link Audio System:Allows Control Your Onboard Entertainment System from Watch
Built-In Fusion-Link Lite App
- Stream Data Viewing Data Including: Water Depth, Engine RPM, Wind, Custom Data & More
- Waypoint Marking:
No Need to Return to Helm to Mark Each Catch
Use Watch to Place Chart-Plotter Waypoints from Anywhere-On-Boat
- Garmin Sail-Assist Capabilities:
When Sailing, Don't Just Time Your Start
Create Virtual Starting Tine to Time-the-Perfect Start
Use Tack Assist to See Whether You're Headed or Lifted
- Blue-Chart G3 Charts: Supports Premier Coastal Charts Featuring Integrated Navionics Data
- Lake-Vu G3 Maps: SupportsFreshwater Mapsof U.S.
- Sports Apps Includes:
All Activity Profiles ofFenix 6Multisport GPS Watch
Track Sports On-the-Water-&-Land
Golf, Hiking, SUP, Kayaking & More
- Wrist Based Heat Rate:
Watch Constantly Samples Heart Rate
Help Gauge How Hard You Work During Activities - Even Underwater
- Access More Data In-Garmin's-App On Your Apple or Android Device
- Topo & Ski Maps:
Use Topographical Maps to Navigate Your Adventures
View Run Names & Difficulty Ratings
2,000 Worldwide Ski Resorts
- Satellite Navigation:
Equipped w/High-Sensitivity GPS Navigation & Tracking Functions
ABC (Altimeter, Barometer, & Compass) Sensor Capabilities
- Receive Emails, Texts & Alerts when Paired w/Compatible Apple or Android Smartphone
- Breeze-Thru Checkout Lines:
Select Transit Systems w/Garmin Pay
Contactless Payment Solution
- Sync Playlists from Your Music Streaming Service Accounts:
Deezer, Amazon Music & Spotify
Store Up to 2,000 Songs
- Internal, Rechargeable Lithium Battery:Up to 14 Days of Battery Life in Smartwatch Mode
24 Hours in GPS Mode
Up to 60 Hours in Ultra-Trac Battery Saver Mode
- Sapphire Crystal Lens
- Titanium Bezel & Bracelet
- Includes Silicone Band Option
- Case: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer w/Metal Rear Cover
- Dimensions: 1.85 x 1.85 x 0.58 (47mm x 47mm x 14.7mm)
- Display Size: 1.3 (33.02mm) Diameter
- Resolution: 260 x 260 Pixels, Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (MIP) Type
- Weight: 2.54 oz. (72 g), Case Only 1.73 oz. (49g)
- Water Rated to 330' (100m/10atm)
- 32GB Memory/History Capacity
- Includes: Owner's Manual & Charging Cable
- View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Series||Garmin Quatix 6|
|Case Material||Fiber-Reinforced Polymer w/Metal Rear Cover
|Water Resistant||330' (100m/10atm)|
|Band Material||Titanium Bracelet
Optional Silicone Band (included)
|Display Type||Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (MIP)|
|Power||Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 Days of Battery Life in Smartwatch Mode
24 Hours in GPS Mode
Up to 60 Hours in Ultra-Trac Battery Saver Mode
|Display Resolution||260 x 260 Pixels|
|Charger/Download Interface||USB Cable|
|Case Size||1.85 x 1.85 x 0.58 (47 x 47 x 14.7mm)|
|Display Dimensions||1.3 (33.02mm) Diameter|
|Weight||2.54 oz (72g), Case Only 1.73 oz (49g)|