You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin Fenix 5X Multi-Sport Training GPS Watch Sapphire/Slate Gray/US
Product OverviewThe Garmin Fenix 5X Multi-Sport Training GPS Watch is the ultimate multisport GPS watch w/full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps & other outdoor navigation features. Fit for adventure w/rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons & rear case. Built-in navigation sensors include GPS & GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope & barometric altimeter. Put key stats at your fingertips w/performance widget that shows your training status, training load & more. Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community & personalization through free watch faces & apps from Garmin's Connect IQ store. Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
Combining world-class performance with the best features of Garmin's fitness & outdoor watches, Fenix 5X is the premiere multisport training companion. It's the 1'st Fenix series watch to offer full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation & location reference f so you can beat yesterday & be sure of getting back. You get advanced features such as Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go.
Rugged Endurance, Elegant Style:
The Fenix 5X multisport watch features a protective PVD-coated stainless-steel bezel and buttons and a fiber-reinforced polymer housing for extra durability. Each watch is water-rated to 330' (100m) & features advanced GPS & GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display w/LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions Transflective technology that reflects & transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens & are also Wi-Fi-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network & automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
On your wrist, elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor heart rate w/o wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps & monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information & quantify the intensity of fitness activities.
A Full-Color Roadmap to Success:
Whether you're in the city or on the trail, an array of Fenix 5X on-watch mapping & navigation features help keep you oriented and on-course at a glance. Full-color TOPO U.S. mapping that comes preloaded; map data is optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist. Round-trip Run & Round-trip Ride routing options give runners & cyclists ability to enter a distance they want to travel & have the watch suggest appropriate courses. Easy-to-read guidance cues provide banners on the display that show upcoming turns. Around Me map mode displays locations nearby in a simplified graphical interface that increases awareness & ease when navigating in unfamiliar environments. Data overlays on the map highlight key information so you don't have to switch screens while in an activity. GroupTrack allows you to keep tabs on your buddies for adventures such as skiing; LiveTrack allows friends to follow your adventures in real time.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery:
Just how effective is your current training plan? Fenix 5X will help you monitor your training and recovery, so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you're training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Analyze Your Technique:
Garmin is making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Fenix 5X measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Fenix 5X will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Swim Profiles, Skiing, Paddle Sports, Golf and More:
Beyond their running functions, Fenix 5 watches also offer special feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing. For swimmers, the device tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you've downloaded from Garmin Connect f and also adds enhancements such as stat tracking (fairways hit, etc.), Green View, AutoShot detection and auto measure.
Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your Way:
Each model in the Fenix 5 series provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you're moving or not. In addition, there's an internal gyroscope to help improve position accuracy (and battery life) in UltraTrac mode f as well as a thermometer to help you monitor changing weather conditions. For all features and specifications see features and specification below and in specs. Included with the Fenix 5X Plus are a charging/data cable and owner's manual.
- Ultimate Multisport GPS Watch w/Full Color TOPO US Mapping
- Routable Cycling Maps & Other Outdoor Navigation Features
- Fit for Adventure w/Rugged Design:
Scratch-Resistant Domed Sapphire Lens
PVD-Coated Stainless-Steel Bezel & Rear Case
Case: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
- For Athletes & Outdoor Adventurers Wanting Ultimate In-Multisport On-Wrist Trainer
- Built-In Navigation Sensors Include GPS & GLONASS
- Capability to Track in More Challenging Environments than GPS Alone
- 3-Axis Compass, Gyroscope & Barometric Altimeter
- Key Stats at Fingertips w/Performance Widget Shows Training Status, Training Load & More
- Connected Features:
Automatic Uploads to Garmin Connect
Online Fitness Community & Personalization Thru-Free Watch Faces & Apps from
Garmin's Connect IQ Store
- Battery Life:
Up to 12 days in Smartwatch Mode (depending on settings)
Up to 20-Hours in GPS Mode
Up to 35-Hours in UltraTrac Battery Saver Mode
- Fenix 5X the Premiere Multisport Training Companion
- Full-Color TOPO U.S. Mapping:
At-a-Glance Navigation & Location Reference
So You Can Beat Yesterday & Be Sure of Getting Back
- Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology:
Built-In Activity Profiles
Performance Metrics and Training Status Readings
Show Fitness-Enhancing Effects of Workout
Counting Steps & Monitoring Sleep
Uses Heart Rate to Provide Calories Burned Information & Quantify Intensity of Fitness Activities
- Smart Notifications: Help You Stay-in-Touch On-the-Go
- Bright, High-Resolution, Full-Color Garmin Chroma Display w/LED Backlighting:
Assures Great Readability in All ambient Conditions
Transflective Technology Reflects & Transmits Light
At Same Time Enables Watch Face to Become More Readable Under Intense Sunlight
Watch Can Connect to Your Wireless Network
Automatically Send Activity Uploads for Sharing On-Garmin Connect
- Full-Color Roadmap to Success:
In the City or On-the-Trail
Mapping & Navigation Keeps You Oriented & On Course
Full-Color TOPO Mapping
Preloaded w/Map Data Optimized for At-A-Glance Navigation & Location Tracking
Round-Trip Run & Round-Trip Ride Routing Options
Give Runners & Cyclists Ability to Enter Distance to Travel
- Easy-to-Read Guidance Cues Provide Banners on Display Showing Upcoming Turns
- Around Me Map Mode:
Displays Locations Nearby in Simplified Graphical Interface
Increases Awareness & Ease when Navigating Unfamiliar Environments
- Data Overlays On-Map Highlight Key Information
- No Switching Screens while In-An-Activity
- Group-Track Allows Keeping Tabs On-Your-Buddies for Adventures Like Skiing
- LiveTrack Allows Friends to Follow Your Adventures In-Real-Time
- Monitor Your Performance, Training & Recovery:
Effectiveness of Current Training Plan
Helps Monitor Training and Recovery, for Better Preparedness for Race or Training Cycle
Training Status: Performance Monitoring Tool Automatically Evaluates Recent Exercise History
Performance Indicators Tell Training Productively
- Anaerobic Training Effect Metric Opens Window of Insight to Critical Dimension of Training
- View Overall Training Load, Measures Exercise Volume from Last 7 Days
- Analyze Your Technique:
Data Needed to Improve Form
Measure Crucial Running Metrics
Use to Analyze Performance
Biomechanical Measurements: Cadence, Stride Length, Ground Contact Time and Balance
Vertical Oscillation & Vertical Ratio Key to Understanding Form
Bring Your Best On Race Day
- Metrics Available w/Addition of Heart Rate Strap or Compact Running Dynamics Pod
- Swim Profiles, Skiing, Paddle Sports, Golf and More:
Feature to Help w/Swim Training, Skiing, Golfing & Paddle Sports
For Swimmers, Tracks Distance, Pace, Stroke Count & More
Ski/Board Puts Speed, Distance, Vertical Drop & Automatic Run Counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line)
Paddle Sports, Stroke Count, Rate & Distance
- Comprehensive Navigation & Tracking:
Guide You On-&-Off Beaten Path
Using GPS Plus ABC (altimeter, barometer, & compass) Sensor Capabilities
- Built-In Altimeter Provides Elevation Data to Accurately Monitor Ascent & Descent
- Barometer Used to Predict Weather Changes
- 3-Axis Electronic Compass Keeps Your Bearing, Whether You're Moving or Not
- Internal Gyroscope Helps Improve Position Accuracy (and battery life)
- Sync w/Music Streaming Services
- Garmin Pay Contactless Payment Solution: Make Convenient Payments w/Your Watch
- Thermometer Helps Monitor Changing Weather Conditions
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.7 (51mm x 51mm x 17.5mm)
- Display Size: 1.2 (30.4mm) Diameter
- Weight: 3.46 oz. (98 g)
- Display Type: Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (MIP)
- Water Rating: 330' (100m)
- Memory/History: 16GB
- Includes: Charging/Data Cable Owner's Manual
- When paired with a compatible smartphone: seeGarmin.com/BLE
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Case Material||Case: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
Bezel & Rear Case: PVD-Coated Stainless-Steel
|Crystal Type||Scratch-Resistant Domed Sapphire|
|Water Resistant||330' (100m/10atm)|
|Band Material||Silicone Rubber|
|Display Type||Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (MIP)|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch: Up to 24 Days/54 Days w/Solar*
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 56 Days/Unlimited w/Solar*
GPS: Up to 30 Hours/38 Hours w/Solar**
Max Battery GPS: Up to 70 Hours/145 Hours w/Solar**
Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 28 Days/36 Days w/Solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 Pixels|
|Charger/Download Interface||USB Cable|
|Case Size||2 x 2 x 0.7 (51 x 51 x 17.5mm)|
|Display Dimensions||1.2 (30.4mm) Diameter|
|Weight||3.46 oz (98g)|