You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewKnow your tank pressure from your wrist. Track your every breath when you pair the Descent T1 transmitter with a Descent dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy's air levels. Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining airtime, and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving. Descent T1 is built to withstand the elements andwater-rated to 360' (110m/11 ATM). Get tank pressure, airtime remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to paired compatible Descent dive computer. Pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of up to 33' (10m). Designed for use with the Garmin Descent Mk2i watch-sized dive computer (see SKU: GRMDMK2I).
The compact transmitter measures 3.33" x 1.44" x 1.44" (84.50mm x 36.52mm x 36.52mm), has 7/16" 20 UNF male threads that connect to your first stage regulator high pressure port. The transmitter has a pressure rating of 4351 psi (300 bars), is powered by a replaceable 3 V CR123A lithium battery, that has a life expectancy of 100 hours. Normal operating temperature is from -4 Degree F to 140 Degree F (-20 Degree C to 60 Degree C), an underwater operating temperature from 32 Degree F to 104 Degree F (0 Degree C to 40 Degree C) and a storage temperature from -22 Degree F to 158 Degree F (-30 Degree C to 70 Degree C). Wireless frequency is 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm. Transmitter comes with an owner's manual.
- Know Tank Pressure from Your Wrist
- SubWave Sonar Technology: Integrated Tank Pressure Monitoring
Remaining Air Time
Air Consumption Rate & More
Range of Up to 33' (10m)
- Track Your Every Breath when Paired w/Descent Mk2i Dive Computer
- For Computer See SKU: GRMDMK2I
- Monitor Up to 5 Tanks, Know Dive Buddies Air Pressure
- Dive w/Multiple Tanks
- Built to Withstand the Elements
- Water-Rated to 360' (110m/11 ATM)
- Low Battery Indicator Transmitted to Computer
- Dimensions: 3.33 x 1.44 x 1.44 (84.50mm x 36.52mm x 36.52mm)
- Thread Size: 7/16 20 UNF
- Attaches to First-Stage Regulator HP Port
- Pressure Rating of 4351 psi (300 bars)
- Power: Replaceable 3 V CR123A Lithium Battery
- Battery Life Expectancy: 100 Hours
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Hose-Less Pressure Display for Dive Computers|
|Compatibility||Garmin Descent Mk2i Dive Computer See SKU: GRMDMK2I|
|Power||Replaceable 3 V CR123A Lithium Battery|
|Pressure Display||4351 psi (300 bars)|
|Attachment||7/16 20 UNF|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm|
|Temperature Range||Normal Operating Temperature: -4 Degree F to 140 Degree F (-20 Degree C to 60 Degree C)
Underwater Operating Temperature: 32 Degree F to 104 Degree F (0 Degree C to 40 Degree C)
Storage Temperature: -22 Degree F to 158 Degree F (-30 Degree C to 70 Degree C)
|Dimensions||3.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 (84.5 x 36.5 x 36.5mm)|