You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Virgin Islands Mini Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Virgin Islands Reef Creatures Identification Guide (Mini Fish Card)
The Virgin Islands have so much fabulous underwater scenery and so much sea life that this Franko's fish card just had to be created. Franko's Virgin Islands Reef Creatures Guide depicts 100 plus Caribbean reef creatures found commonly in Virgin Island waters. Although one could never really depict the beauty of tropical reef creatures or their environment, this is an amazingly colorful rendition of a huge number of species of the most commonly found reef creatures of the Virgin Islands. Nature supplied the beauty, Franko just tried to show it in a form so that the scuba diver or snorkeler could identify the creatures first hand. Fabulous angelfishes, parrot fishes, damsels, wrasses, groupers, snappers, rays, and chromis are but a few of the types of fish shown. There are also a number of colorful corals and sponges, plus a team of invertebrates awaiting your discovery. This fish card will have you dreaming of your next (or first) trip to the Virgin Islands for sure. Say Good Day to everybody for Franko when you are there. The fish card measure (H x L) 4" x 6" (10.2cm x 15.24cm), is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Printed Information:
100-Plus Virgin Islands Reef Creatures
Parrot Fishes, Trigger Fishes, Cowfish
Wrasse, Trunkfish, Groupers, Snappers, Rays
Angelfish, Grunt, Eel, Flounder, Tilefish, Goatfish
Nurse Sharks and Rays
Octopus, Lobsters and Much-More
- Dimensions (H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- 3-Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard/ Binder
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||(H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)|
|Attachment Point||3-Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Purpose||Fish Marine Life Identification of Virgin Islands|
|Printed Information||Marine Life (Over 100 Species)|
|(H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)|
|3-Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Fish Marine Life Identification of Virgin Islands|
|Marine Life (Over 100 Species)|