You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps San Diego Coast Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFrank's San Diego Coast Fish Card
One side features kelp forest creatures from all over the kelp forests, including fishes, sea lions, sea stars, rays, the octopus, the spiny lobster, colorful anemones, urchins, the brilliant Spanish shawl, and even a diving cormorant and other sea birds. How about the giant sea bass, horn shark, turbot, lingcod and the California blue shark? These are just a few of the over 60 species found on the card.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 60 Species
- Map: Scaled-Down Version of Franko's Map of San Diego Surf Map
- Side One Map Shows:
City of San Diego
County of San Diego
5 Scuba and Snorkeling Sites
Coronado, Point Loma, La Jolla and Mission Bay
Airport and More
- Side Two Shows:
Over 60 Species of Marine Life
Sea Lions, Sea Stars and Rays
Spiny Lobster, Colorful Anemones and Urchins
Brilliant Spanish Shawl, Diving Cormorant, Giant Sea Bass, Horn Shark and Turbot
Lingcod, California Blue Shark and Much More
- Dimensions (H x L): 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & San Diego Coast Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of San Diego, Dive Sites, Points of Interest
Side 2: Marine Life (Over 60 Species)
|Special Feature||Compass Rose, Photo Insert San Diego Sky Line|