You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Puget Sound Marine Animals ID-Card
Product OverviewFrank's Puget Sound Marine Animals Card
One side features marine mammals and sharks of Puget Sound with short description of maximum size in feet and inches, along with information on the each species. The card shows mammals such as elephant seals, otters, sea lions dolphins and whales. There are also sharks like the great white, thresher, blue and leopard. The opposite side of the card is a map of Puget Sound and surrounding area that includes major roadways, Interstate Highways, points of interest like the City of Seattle, Tacoma, Canadian Border, Vancouver Island, and Olympic National Park with wildlife of the area and a compass rose. This handy marine animal card is just (H x L) 6" x 9" (15.24cm x 22.86cm), so it fits in your BCD pocket. It is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Make sure to buy several so you can give them to friends too. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Marine Animal Identification
- Depicts More than 20 Species
- Side One Map Shows:
Points of Interest
Cities of Seattle and Tacoma
Olympic National Park and More
- Side Two Shows:
Over 15 Species of Marine Life
Sea Lions, Dolphins and Whales
Elephant Seals and Otters
Great White and Thresher Sharks
Blue and Leopard Sharks
- Dimensions (H x L): 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & Puget Sound Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of Puget Sound, Points of Interest, Cities of Seattle & Tacoma, Canadian Border, Vancouver Island
Side 2: Marine Animals
|Special Feature||Compass Rose|