You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Pacific Northwest Mini Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFrank's Pacific Northwest Mini Fish Card
One side features marine mammals, fishes and sharks. The card shows mammals such as dolphins, porpoise and whales. There are also sharks like the great white, thresher, blue, six-gill, salmon and leopard. There are fishes including Amberjack Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, Yellow-Fin Tuna, Pacific Bonita, Ocean Sunfish and more. There are 8 mammals, seven sharks and 12 fishes and rays with over 25 creatures in all.
The other side of the card shows primarily fishes including the giant kelp fish, kelp rockfish, Garibaldi, black and yellow rockfish, top smelt, senorita fish, giant sea bass, white sea bass, rock wrasse, wolf eel, kelp bass, giant moray, octopus and much more. There are over 30 species on this side of the card. Please buy a few for your friends too! Great Christmas stocking stuffers! Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof, measures (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm) and it has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 60 Species
- Side One Shows:
Marine Mammals, Fishes and Sharks
Dolphins, Porpoise and Whales
Great White, Thresher, Blue, Six-gill, Salmon and Leopard Sharks
Amberjack Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, Yellow-Fin Tuna, Pacific Bonita, Ocean Sunfish and More
- Side Two Shows:
Giant Kelp Fish, Kelp Rockfish and Garibaldi
Black and Yellow Rockfish Top Smelt, Senorita Fish and Giant Sea Bass
White Sea Bass, Rock Wrasse, Wolf Eel
Kelp Bass, Giant Moray, Octopus and Much More
- Dimensions (H x L): 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Pacific Northwest Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Marine Mammals, Fishes & Sharks
Side 2: Primarily Fishes