You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps New Providence Island, Bahamas Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's New Providence lsland, Bahamas Map & Reef Creatures Guide Fish ID-Card)
Side 1 shows a min-map of New Providence Island Bahamas with over 40+ of its best diving and snorkeling spots located. Map shows City of Nassau, main towns, along with roads and many tourist favorite locations. Side 2 of Franko's New Providence Island Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card and Mini-Map is the fish side. Well over 110 species of fish are arrayed on this (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm) card in an underwater, coral reef setting. Note that the card is sized just right for 3-ring binder-type dive logs. Divers who keep dive log booklets can put this card into their log book to keep track of where they've been, plus what species of fish they've seen. The extensive list of fish and other coral reef creatures found on this card is as follows:
They include Turtles, Sharks Rays, Reef Butterfly Fish, Blue Angelfish, Juvenile Blue Angelfish, Queen Angelfish, Juvenile Queen Angelfish, Damselfish, Porcupine Fish, Jaw Fish, Horse-Eye Jack, Sea Anemone, Spotted Scorpion Fish, Spiny Lobster, Cushion Sea Star, Sea Horse, Blue Tang, Juvenile Blue Tang, Squirrelfish, Smooth Trunkfish, Garden Eel, Tobacco Fish, White Grunt, Blue Chromis, Tarpon, Bermuda Chub, Coney, Tiger Grouper, Triggerfish, Black Durgon, Ocean Triggerfish, Queen Triggerfish, Banded Butterfly Fish, Spot Fin Butterfly Fish, Pudding Wife, Beaugregory, Spanish Lobster, Midnight Parrotfish, Balloon Fish, High Hat, Mountainous Star Coral, Arrow Crab, Branching Vase Sponge, Sea Cucumber, Sand Diver, Green Razor Fish, Filefish, Trumpet Fish, Queen Parrotfish, Rainbow Parrotfish, Blue Parrotfish, Sergeant Major, White-Spotted Filefish, Barred Hamlet, Spotted Trunkfish, Honeycomb Cowfish, Four Eye Butterfly Fish, Scrawled Filefish, Grey Snapper, Stoplight Parrotfish, Princess Parrotfish, Black Grouper, Spanish Hogfish, Great Barracuda, Graysby, Hogfish, Clown Wrasse, Yellow Head Wrasse, Blue Head Wrasse, Red Hind, Brown Chromis, Stag Horn Coral, Long-Spine Sea Urchin, Peacock Flounder, Yellow Tube Sponge, Sheet Coral, Fire Coral, Sea Fan, Green Moray Eel, Spotted Moray Eel, Coral Crab, Brain Coral and more.
These Caribbean fishes are beautiful, and this fish card makes it easy for the scuba diver or snorkeler to identify many of the most common ones. Franko wishes you the best of times next time you are in the Bahamas, snorkeling or scuba diving for a face-to-face encounter with the wonderful and colorful reef creatures identified on your Franko's New Providence lsland, Bahamas Reef Creatures Guide. Please buy a few for your friends too! Great Christmas stocking stuffers! Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Map: Scaled-Down Version of Franko's Map of New Providence Island, Bahamas
- Side One Map Shows:
New Providence Island, Bahamas
Respective Major Scuba and Snorkeling Sites
Major Landmarks and Hills
Scaled-Down Version of Map of New Providence Island
World Globe Location
- Side Two Shows:
100+ Colorful Reef Creatures
Parrot Fishes, Trigger Fishes, Cowfish
Wrasse, Trunkfish, Groupers, Snappers, Rays
Angelfish, Grunt, Eel, Flounder, Tilefish, Goatfish
Nurse Sharks and Octopus
Corals and Sponges
Hawksbill and Green Sea Turtles, and Much-More
- Dimensions (H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- 3-Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard/ Binder
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & New Providence Island, Bahamas Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard
3-Hole Punch for Binder Insert
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of New Providence Island, Bahamas, Dive Sites Country Facts
Side 2: Marine Life (Over 100 Species)
|Special Feature||World Globe Location & Compass Rose|