You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Isla Mujeres Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Isla Mujeres Reef Creatures Identification Guide
On side one there are fish - lots and lots of colorful, tropical, Caribbean fish, plus invertebrates, sponges, and corals. There are over 100 species shown. There are big fish like the nurse shark, tiny fish like the blue chromis, and middle-size fish like the princess parrotfish. There are fat ones like the blue parrotfish, skinny ones like the trumpet fish, sleek ones like the cero, box-shaped ones like the spotted trunkfish, round ones like the spot fin butterfly fish, wide ones like the eagle ray, and much more. Then there are colorful sponges and corals. The cutest one of all may be the seahorse. The scariest thing on the card is probably the fire coral. The list is almost like a top-100 of favorite critters in Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) waters. Each creatures name is in English and Spanish.
Technically, all of these fish are depicted on side two of this fish card. On side one the main feature is a mini-map of The Isla Mujeres. It shows the names and locations of Mujeres principle dive sites, plus a few more fish (there wasn't enough room on the other side of the fish card for all of them!). The map has an insert map that shows the islands proximity to Mexico, a miniature globe map for a perspective of just where in the world the Island sits and compass rose. Also there are descriptions for several points of interest about the island. The fish card measure (H x L) 6" x 9" (15.24cm x 22.86cm), is printed on laminate plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Map: Scaled-Down Version of Franko's Map of Riviera Maya
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Side One Map Shows:½:
Points of Interest½:
Descriptions of Activities½:
Scuba and Snorkeling Sites and More
- Side Two Shows:½:
Big Fish, Medium Fish and Small Fish½:
Nurse Shark, Eagle Ray and Tarpon½:
Angelfishes, Parrot Fishes and Damsels½:
Wrasses, Groupers and Snappers
½:Rays and Chromis½:
Colorful Corals and Sponges, Invertebrates and Much More
- English and Spanish Species Names
- Dimensions (H x L): 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & Isla Mujeres Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of Isla Mujeres, Points of Interest, Descriptions of Activities, Scuba & Snorkeling Sites
Side 2: Primarily Fishes w/Sponges, Corals, Fans, Over 100 Species
|Special Feature||Bilingual: English & Spanish
World Globe Location & Compass Rose