You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Hawaiian Islands Reef Creatures Mini ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Mini Hawaiian Reef Creatures Guide
Sides 1 and 2 show the wonderful reef life of the Hawaiian Islands. Even though there are seven other fish cards representing the individual islands of Hawaii and the State of Hawaii as a whole, it just seemed like a good idea to make a tiny, handy fish card that could fit right in your pocket. Just like the other mini-map fish cards, the fish shown include over 80 species, including a dozen or so that are found nowhere else on earth. The Hawaiian fish shown are selected from about 435 species that exist in Hawaii, and are based on Franko's personal exploration. The colors and the means of showing them are based on personal observation. The naming of the fish in Hawaiian as well as English is helped by the experts at the Maui Ocean Center, The Pacific Whale Foundation, Hanauma Bay rangers, The Waikiki Aquarium, and local knowledge. The fish card, which measure 4" x 6" (10.2cm x 15.24cm), is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. This little fish card is really cool. With Franko's mini fish cards of the California Kelp Forests, as well as the Caribbean and the Mexican Caribbean, there is getting to be a nice collection. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 80 Species
- Dimensions (H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)
- Mini Hawaiian Reef Creatures Guide
- Compact to Fit in Pocket
- Both Side Shows:
Wonderful Reef Life of Hawaii
Depicts More than 80 Species
Reference Map of Hawaiian Islands
Names of Fish in Hawaiian and English
Helped by Experts at Maui Ocean Center
Pacific Whale Foundation, Hanauma Bay Rangers
The Waikiki Aquarium, and Local Knowledge
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Hawaiian Islands Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Fish (Over 80 Species)|
|Special Feature||English & Hawaiian Name|
|Hawaiian Islands Marine Animals Identification|
|(H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)|
|Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Fish (Over 80 Species)|
|English & Hawaiian Name|