You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps, Hawaiian Islands Reef Creatures, Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Hawaii Islands Reef Creatures Guide
Franko's Hawaiian Islands Reef Creatures Guide Side 1 is alike the other fish cards of the Hawaiian Islands in Franko's repertoire except that rather than depicting an individual island it shows the whole island chain in a mini map. The eight islands of Kauai Oahu Maui Hawaii Lanai Molokai Niihau and Kahoolawe string out across the deep Pacific like jewels. One can envision the island chain being formed island-by-island over multiple-millions of years as they arc across the middle of the North Pacific Ocean. A few of Franko's favorite snorkeling spots are shown near the islands as well. They include the likes of Hanauma Bay on Oahu to Kealakekua on the Big Island. The map is a taken from Franko's Map of Hawaii The Big Island which also shows all of the main Hawaiian Islands. The ocean blue has humpback whales spinner dolphins and a Hawaiian monk seal depicted on the blue ocean. The State of Hawaii's main towns are shown and if you look really close you might even notice the roads. Hawaii visitors to any island are likely to go snorkeling. This is possibly Hawaii's number one activity. This little map is representative of The State of Hawaii unequaled beauty both land and at sea. Side 2 shows the wonderful reef life of the Hawaiian Islands. Even though there are six other fish cards representing the individual islands of Hawaii so many people have asked for a picture of the whole island chain like this that I simply had to make it. The fish shown include over 80 species including a dozen or so that are found nowhere else on earth. The Hawaiian fish shown are selected from about 435 species that exist in Hawaii and are based on Franko's personal exploration. The colors and the means of showing them are based on personal observation. The naming of the fish in Hawaiian as well as English is helped by the experts at the Maui Ocean Center, The Pacific Whale Foundation Hanauma Bay Rangers, The Waikiki Aquarium and Local Knowledge. The fish card measure (H x L) 6" x 9" (15.24cm x 22.9cm), is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 80 Species
- Map: Eight Islands of Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau and Kahoolawe
- Side One Map Shows:
Islands Greenery & Beautiful Surrounding Pacific Ocean
Ocean has Humpback Whales, Spinner Dolphins and Hawaiian Monk Seals
Hanauma Bay on Oahu to Kealakekua on the Big Island
- Side Two Shows:
Wonderful Reef Life of Hawaii
Depicts More than 80 Species
Naming of Fish in Hawaiian and English
Helped by Experts at Maui Ocean Center
Pacific Whale Foundation
Hanauma Bay Rangers
The Waikiki Aquarium, and Local Knowledge
- Dimensions: (H x L) 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.9cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & Hawaiian Islands Marine Animals Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Map of Hawaiian Islands
Side 2: Fish (Over 80 Species)
|Special Feature||World Globe Location & Compass Rose|