You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Florida Shark and Rays ID-Card
Product OverviewThe latest of Franko's series of Florida fish cards is a departure from the common and friendly reef creatures, and is instead a guide to Florida's sharks and rays. Both sides of this colorful card show sharks and the inshore side shows both sharks and rays. Side one has inshore species and features the Black-Tip, Tiger, Sandbar, Galapagos, Caribbean Reef, Dusky, Bull and Hammerhead Sharks. It also shows the Manta, White-Spotted Rays and Stingray.
Side two has offshore species and features Oceanic White-Tip, Whale, Blue, Thresher, Great White, Mako, Cookie Cutter and Silky Sharks. All sharks, rays have maximum size in feet and inches, some have a short description of species along with information on the danger level if any while in the water with each fish. Please buy a few for your friends too! Great Christmas stocking stuffers! Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof, measures (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm) and it has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts 19 Sharks and Rays
- Side One Shows Inshore Species:
Black-Tip, Tiger, Sandbar, Galapagos Sharks
Caribbean Reef, Dusky, Bull and Hammerhead Sharks
Manta, White-Spotted Rays and Stingray
- Side Two Shows Offshore:
Oceanic White-Tip, Whale, Blue, Thresher, Sharks
Great White, Mako, Cookie Cutter and Silky Sharks
- Short Description of Maximum Size in Feet and Inches
- Information on Danger Level if Any
- Dimensions (H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- 3-Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard/ Binder
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Florida Shark &d Rays Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Inshore Species Sharks & Rays
Side 2: Offshore Species Sharks