You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps, Florida Mini Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Florida Coral Reef Creatures Identification Guide (Mini Fish Card)
Franko loves Florida, having first visited on official government business on a trip to Fort Walton Beach around 1992. Franko attended the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show, DEMA dive shows at Miami and Orlando, Biscayne National Park, Everglades National Park, the Florida Keys, from end to end, plus he drove east-to-west and north to south across the state. That means that he is just getting started in knowing this fabulous state. After years of thinking about making Franko Map products for the great State of Florida, Franko finally put together a coral reef creature's identification guide, which shows a wonderful array of over 100 species of coral reef creatures.
The coral reef creature's are similar to Franko's Caribbean reef creature's guides, since in general they share the same array of coral reef creatures, including corals and sponges. The card shows over 100 species on this waterproof Florida State Coral Reef Creatures Identification Guide. It seems only right that he show the names of all of these creatures (criaturas) in both English and Espa½ol. Special thanks to his daughter, who teaches Spanish, for helping with the translations and accents. He hopes this enables even more people to love the coral reef creatures of Florida.
He would also like to point out a creature that he could not help but place on this map, and that is the manatee (manat½). Franko loves the manatee (as does everyone). What a wonderful and special creature Florida has! The manatee is a great representative of the love and respect that he hopes to inspire with his Florida maps and coral reef creature's identification guides. Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It measures (H x L) 4" x 6" (10.2cm x 15.24cm) and has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Side One and Two Shows:
Reef Butterfly Fish, Blue Angelfish and Juvenile Blue Angelfish
Queen Angelfish, Juvenile Queen Angelfish, Damselfish and Porcupine Fish
Jaw Fish, Horse-Eye Jack and Sea Anemone
Spotted Scorpion Fish, Spiny Lobster and Cushion Sea Star
Yellow Tube Sponge, Sheet Coral and Sea Fan and More
- English and Spanish Species Names
- Dimensions (H x L): 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||(H x L) 4 x 6 (10.2cm x 15.24cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Purpose||Reef Creatures Identification|
|Printed Information||Side 1 and 2: Pimarily Fishes with Sponges, Corals, Fans, Over 100 Species|
|Special Feature||English and Spansh Species Names|