You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Channel Islands Folded Map B402
Product OverviewChannel Islands:
This colorful map gives you everything you need to know about the Channel Islands and the surrounding waters. This map is detailed with important facts about the islands and what you will find on land or under the water. Complete depth is depicted in descending hues of ocean blues to indicate actual ocean bathymetry and depth contours. Shaded relief accuracy is derived from USGS digital elevation models. Each dive spot is accurately described with what you will find when you dive the location, along with depth, recommended things to look for, and a detailed marine life guide.
Side 1 of this map of the Channel Islands shows the Santa Barbara-Ventura Coast with the five islands (San Miguel Island, Santa Rosa Island, Santa Cruz Island, Anacapa Island, and Santa Barbara Island). Side 2 of the map shows each of the Channel Islands individually. The map is printed on waterproof, rip-resistant plastic, making it perfect to take along on your dive. If you are planning a trip to the California Channel Islands this map is a must. The map measures 13" x 19" (33cm x 48.25cm) and folds to a handy 4" x 7" (10.2cm x 17.8cm).
- Colorful Map: Gives Everything You Need to Know About the Channel Islands
- Includes Information On-Surrounding Waters
- Detailed w/Important Facts About Island & What You Will Find On-Land or Underwater
- Complete Depths and Depth Contours
- Shaded Relief Accuracy Derived from USGS Digital Elevation Models
- Dive Sites Accurately Described: What You'll Find, Depth & Recommended Things to Look For
- Side 1:
Map of Channel Islands, Santa Barbara-Ventura Coast
Five Islands: San Miguel, Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Anacapa, & Santa Barbara Island
- Side 2:
Shows Each Channel Islands Individually
- Map Size: 13 x 19 (33cm x 48.25cm)
- Folded Size: Handy 4 x 7 (10.2cm x 17.8cm)
- Printed-On Waterproof Rip-Resistant Synthetic Material
- Shaded Relief Topographic Map
- Shows Dirt Roads, Dive Sites, Snorkel Sites, Moorings, Campground, Anchorages & More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Map Channel Islands|
|Map Sizes||13 x 19 (33cm x 48.25cm)|
|Folded Size||4 x 7 (10.2cm x 17.8cm)|
|Material||Waterproof Rip-Resistant Synthetic|