You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps, Cayman Islands Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Cayman Islands and Reef Creatures Identification Guide
The Cayman Islands - Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac - have so much fabulous underwater scenery and so much sea life that this Franko's fish card just had to be created. Side one presents a mini-Franko's Map for each of the three Cayman Islands, showing their respective major scuba and snorkeling sites. These scaled down, yet accurate maps show the major features of Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac, and the descending blue hues of the water indicate depths as they increase all along the famous walls of the Cayman Islands. There are over 150 dive sites named on side 1 of this fish card. Actual GPS data was used to accurately locate the dive site moorings on these tiny maps.
Little Cayman sites include Bloody Bay's most famous wall dives and the south sides numerous sites, particular on the west end of the island. Cayman Brac's most famous sites including favorites like the Tibbetts Wreck, Grunt Valley and Greenhouse Reef are shown on the north side, with favorites like Rock Monster Chimney on the south. Grand Cayman is famous for the best shallow dive in the world - Stingray City. Dozens and dozens of other dive sites are noted on the map of Grand Cayman.
Side two of Franko's Cayman Islands Reef Creatures Guide depicts 100 plus Caribbean reef creatures found commonly in Cayman waters. Although one could never really depict the beauty of tropical reef creatures or their environment, this is an amazingly colorful rendition of a huge number of species of the most commonly found reef creatures of the Cayman Islands. Nature supplied the beauty, Franko just tried to show it in a form so that the scuba diver or snorkeler could identify the creatures first hand. Fabulous angelfishes, parrot fishes, damsels, wrasses, groupers, snappers, rays, and chromis are but a few of the types of fish shown. But of course - this is the Cayman Islands, so certainly the most famous fish of all must be shown, and that is the lovely Southern Stingray gliding above the sand. There are also a number of colorful corals and sponges, plus a team of invertebrates awaiting your discovery. This fish card will have you dreaming of your next (or first) trip to the Cayman Islands for sure. Say Good Day to everybody for Franko when you are there. The fish card measure (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm), is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Note that the card is sized just right for 3-ring binder-type dive logs. Divers who keep dive log booklets can put this card into their log book to keep track of where they've been, plus what species of fish they've seen. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Map: Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac
- Side One Map Shows:
Respective Major Scuba & Snorkeling Sites
Little Cayman Sites include Bloody Bay's
Cayman Brac's Tibbetts Wreck, Grunt Valley, Rock Monster Chimney & Greenhouse Reef
Grand Cayman Stingray City and More
Major Roads and Towns
Major Landmarks and Hills
- Side Two Shows:
Guide Depicts 100 + Caribbean Reef Creatures
Angelfishes, Parrot Fishes, Damsels
Wrasses, Groupers, Snappers, Rays, & Chromis
Cayman Islands Most Famous Fish the Southern Stingray
Colorful Corals & Sponges, plus a Team of Invertebrates
- Dimensions: (H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- 3-Hole Punched for Binder Insert
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse w/Fresh Water After Day In-the-Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Fish Identification, Cayman Islands Reef Creatures|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||Side One: Maps, All 3-Islands
Side Two: Marine Life (100 Plus Species)