You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Caribbean Sea Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Caribbean Reef Creatures Fish Card:
This is the handiest, most informative fish card! How could over 100 species of tropical Caribbean reef creatures be packed into one little (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm) fish card? And yet they do fit, so beautifully too and that on one side! This is an economical, generic Caribbean fish card, features a huge variety of reef creatures. They include the graceful giant manta ray, the tiny fairy basslet, the large groupers, the colorful butterfly fishes and angelfishes, the curious triggerfish's, as well as stingrays, wrasses, turtles, and many more. These Caribbean fishes are beautiful, and this fish card makes it easy for the scuba diver or snorkeler to identify many of the most common ones.
Side two is a map of the Caribbean Sea and all the islands it has to offer vacationers. From Key West and the Florida Keys, to Trinidad, Aruba, Cozumel, Cayman Jamaica and many more. It shows the names and locations of Principle Sea and Oceanic features, plus a few more fish (there wasn't enough room on the other side of the fish card for all of them!). The map has an insert miniature globe map for a perspective of just where in the world the Caribbean sits and compass rose. Franko wishes you the best of times next time you are in the Caribbean, coming face-to-face with the wonderful reef creatures identified on your Franko's Caribbean Reef Creatures Fish Card. Please buy a few for your friends too! Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Note that the card is sized just right for 3-ring binder-type dive logs. Divers who keep dive log booklets can put this card into their log book to keep track of where they've been, plus what species of fish they've seen. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Side One Map Shows:
Caribbean Sea and Islands
Points of Interest
Principle Sea and Oceanic Features and Much More
- Side Two Shows:
Big Fish, Medium Fish and Small Fish
Nurse Shark, Eagle Ray and Tarpon
Angelfishes, Parrot Fishes and Damsels
Wrasses, Groupers and Snappers,
Rays and Chromis
Colorful Corals and Sponges, Invertebrates and Much More
- Dimensions (H x L): 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- 3-Hole Punched for Binder Insert
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Location & Caribbean Sea Reef Identification|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard
3-Hole Punch for Binder Insert
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of Caribbean Sea, Points of Interest, Principle Sea and Oceanic Features
Side 2: Primarily Fishes with Sponges, Corals, Fans, Over 100 Species
|Special Feature||World Globe Location & Compass Rose|