You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps Barbados Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Barbados Reef Creatures Fish Card:
This is the handiest, most informative fish card! How could over 100 species of tropical Caribbean reef creatures be packed into one little (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm) fish card? And yet they do fit, so beautifully too and that on one side! This is an economical, fish card for Barbados. Side one features a huge variety of reef creatures. They include the tiny fairy basslet, the large groupers, the colorful butterfly fishes and angelfishes, the curious triggerfish's, as well as great barracuda, hog fish and many more. These Caribbean fishes are beautiful, and this fish card makes it easy for the scuba diver or snorkeler to identify many of the most common ones.
Side two is a map of the Barbados showing points of interest, towns, and over 30 scuba and snorkeling site around the island. The map also includes a miniature globe for a perspective of just where in the world the Barbados sits. Map side of card also has a compass rose, manta ray, turtles, sharks, plus a few more fish (there wasn't enough room on the other side of the fish card for all of them!). Card is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Note that the card is sized just right for 3-ring binder-type dive logs. Divers who keep dive log booklets can put this card into their log book to keep track of where they've been, plus what species of fish they've seen. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Side One Map Shows:
Major Scuba and Snorkeling Sites
Major Roads and Towns
Rays and Turtle
World Globe Location and Compass Rose
- Side Two Shows:
100-Plus Barbados Reef Creatures
Angelfish, Parrotfish, Groupers
Hogfish, Wrasse, Butterfly Fish
Sponges, Sea Fans and Sea Anemone
Spiny Lobster and Grunts
Tarpon and Much More
- Dimensions: (H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- 3-Hole Punched for Binder Insert
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard, 3-Hole Punch for Binder Insert|
|Purpose||Location And Fish Identification|
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of Barbados, Dive Sites, Side 2: Marine Life (100 Plus Species)|
|Special Feature||World Globe Location and Compass Rose|