You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps, Aruba Reef Creatures Fish ID-Card
Product OverviewFranko's Aruba Reef Creatures Guide (Mini-map and Fish Card)
Aruba is the first of the ABC's islands, which include Bonaire and Curacao also, located in the southern Caribbean. Aruba" is so beloved that it is the first word in the lyrics of the Beach Boy's Kokomo" song, remember? Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya ." Millions of cruise ship passengers have disembarked for a day in Aruba, and many of them have taken the time to snorkel or scuba dive in Aruba's beautiful warm waters amongst her rich tropical reefs. This fish card consists of a great little Franko's mini-map of Aruba on side one to show the whole green island as it sits on the blue Caribbean Sea. Aruba's roads and towns, plus major landmarks and hills can be seen. 35 Aruba dive sites, including notation about which ones are good for snorkeling and which ones are good for diving are shown. The dive site list includes: California Wreck, Arashi Airplanes, Antilla Wreck, Malmok & Debbie II, Star Green, Pedernales, Harbour Reef/Pilot Boat, Sonesta Airplanes, Sponge Reef, Tire Reef, Barcadera Reef, Kantil Reef, Skalaheim, Jane Sea Freighter Wreck, Plonco Reef, DePalm Slope, Captain's Choice, The Finger, Mike's Reef, Mangel Halto Reef, Spanish Lagoon Reef, Santo Largo, Isla de Oro Reef, Commandeaurs Reef, Lago Reef, Indian Head, The Cross, Baby Beach Reef, Santana Reef, Six Sisters, Cabez Reef, Shark Caves, Boca Grandi, Dos Playa, and Natural Bridge. Aruba's beaches that are good for just hanging out are also shown.
Side two of the card shows 100 plus Caribbean reef creatures that hang out in Aruba's warm waters. They include butterfly fishes, wrasses, damselfishes, parrot fishes, grunts, snappers, rays, sharks and trunk fishes. A sampling of tropical Caribbean invertebrates of Aruba are shown too, including the lobster, coral crab, black sea cucumber, and cushion sea star, corals and sponges. The vivid colors of this Aruba fish card will make you want to be there. The fish card measure (H x L) 5.5" x 8.5" (14cm x 21.6cm), is printed on laminated plastic so that it is stiff, shiny and waterproof. It has a hole for a lanyard, so you can actually take it diving or snorkeling. Note that the card is sized just right for 3-ring binder-type dive logs. Divers who keep dive log booklets can put this card into their log book to keep track of where they've been, plus what species of fish they've seen. Card makes a great gift idea.
- Depicts More than 100 Species
- Map: Mini Version of Franko's Map of Aruba
- Side One Map Shows:
Whole Green Island
Major Dive Sites
Major Roads and Towns
Major Landmarks and Hills
- Side Two Shows:
100-Plus Caribbean Reef Creatures
Butterfly Fishes, Wrasses, Damselfishes, Parrot Fishes
Grunts, Snappers, Rays, Sharks and Trunk Fishes
Tropical Caribbean Invertebrates: Lobster, Coral Crab, Black Sea Cucumber, and More
- Dimensions (H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)
- Material: Laminated Plastic
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- 3-Hole Punched for Binder Insert
- Stiff, Shiny and Waterproof
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Fish Identification, Aruba Reef Creatures|
|Dimensions||(H x L) 5.5 x 8.5 (14cm x 21.6cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard
3-Hole Punch for Binder Insert
|Printed Information||Side 1: Mini-Map of Aruba, Dive Sites Island Facts
Side 2: Marine Life (Over 100 Species)
|Special Feature||World Globe Location & Compass Rose|