You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Sonik Blast CMG Whistle with Breakaway Lanyard
Product OverviewSuperior performance and comfort with a sporty new multi-colored design stand out amongst the crowd! Pure frequency, crisper sound flawless pea-less whistle emits distinct louder pitch without a lot of effort. Superior clear loud blast can be heard over long distances and intense ambient noise. The Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG) is perfect for reliably holding the whistle in the mouth in wet conditions. A must for emergency protection, onsite disaster management and search & rescue! The Fox 40 Sonik Whistle is loud and efficient, extremely easy to blow, works wet or dry.
Advanced science and technology makes the Sonik Blast CMG Safety Pea-Less Whistle the most efficient whistle in its class! Precise whistle chamber calibration assures pure frequency performance. With a 120dB sound rating the Fox 40 Sonik Blast Whistle can be heard up to one mile (1.6 km) away. This whistle cannot be overblown. Whistle comes with a metal split ring with a breakaway lanyard. Whistle comes equipped with a safety neck lanyard that releases with tension. Fox 40 lanyards are now 36" (91.4cm) in length 3/16" (5mm) rope-style, woven with the Fox 40 brand that includes J-hook and button style spring-loaded adjustable cord lock. Whistle is available in multiple colors.
- Distinct, Loud and Clear-Sound
- Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG):
Provides Soft Contact Area
Reduces Impact On Teeth
Ideal for User's Needing to Hold Whistle in Mouth for Extended Periods of Time
- No Moving Parts to Freeze, Jam or Deteriorate
- Flawless, Consistent and Reliable
- Harder-You-Blow, the Louder-the-Sound
- Easy to Blow and Cannot be Overblown
- Most Efficient Whistle In-Its-Class
- Chambers: Designed to Self-Clear when Submerged in Water
- Heard Above Ambient Noise:
Roar of Engines
Thundering Gale-Force Winds
- Sound Heard Up to a Mile (1.6 km) Away
- Sound Power: Exceeds 120 dB
- Design: 2-Chamber/4 Resonators: Pea-Less
- Metal Split Ring w/Breakaway Lanyard
- Breakaway Lanyard: 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.4cm) Rope-Style Woven Line
- Spring-Loaded Adjustment Cord Lock
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Attachment||Breakaway Lanyard: 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.4cm)|
|Breakaway Lanyard: 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.4cm)|