You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Marine Water Safety Throw, 50' (15.25m)
Product OverviewThe Fox 40 Marine Water Safety Throw with 50' (15.25m) line has an aerodynamic shape shell which sails smoothly through windy conditions, while the traditional fabric bags tend to get caught up in the wind. The body of the Water Safety Throw has a handle that is incorporated, clearly visible and easy to grasp. As a safety mechanism, a quick-release plug prevents the rope from deploying unintentionally. This Marine Safety Throw is made of durable Poly-Vinyl Chloride and the 50' (15.25m) of yellow rope is made of extra-fine Polypropylene filaments woven into high-density braid, much softer and easier to handle than conventional coarsely-braided ropes. This rope is highly used anywhere the potential for water rescue exists. The Fox 40 Marine Water Safety Throw's bright yellow float is easy to identify and a lifesaver when bringing an exhausted diver, swimmer, overboard boater back to the boat when the current is pulling him farther away.
- Aerodynamic Shell
- Superior Alternative to Fabric Throw Bags
- Shell Shape Sails Smoothly Thru-Windy Conditions
- Length: 50' (15.25m)
- Breaking Strength: 900 lbs. (408 kg)
- Rope Material: Extra-Fine Polypropylene Filaments Woven High-Density Braid
- Float Material: Expanded Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Maximum Toughness, Weather-Resistance & Long Service Life
- Bright Yellow Float Easy to Identify in Emergencies
- Great for Tired Diver Asset, Man Overboard, and Swimmer Rescues
- Handy for Boating, Scuba Diving & All Water Activities
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Water Rescue Device|
|Materials||Throw Shell: Poly-Vinyl Chloride
Line: High-Density Woven Braid Polypropylene Filaments
Float: Expanded Poly Vinyl Chloride
|Line Dimensions||50' (15.25m)|
|Tensile Strength||900 lbs. (409 kg)|