You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Marine Rescue Red Throw Bag 50' (15m)
Product OverviewEver get caught too far from an anchored boat and there's a current running? Sure, can get tired quick. Smart divers always carry a throw rope to help those tired divers back to the safety of the boat. Rope is also suitable for unpinning kayaks as well as rescuing overboard canoers, rafters and swimmers. Be the hero and come prepared for all water sport conditions. The Fox 40 Rescue Throw Bags are highly durable drawstring bags that contain premium polypropylene woven floating rope with 700 lbs (317.5 kg) breaking strength. Bag is Red in color making it easy to locate in emergency. The Fox 40 Marine Rescue Throw Red Bag 50' (15.25m) is very easy to use and store.
- Contain premium polypropylene woven floating rope with 700 lbs breaking strength
- Bright colors makes them easy to locate in emergency
- MFG 1 Year Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Breaking strength||700 lbs (317.5kg)|