You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Classic Whistle with Breakaway Lanyard
Product OverviewThe Fox 40 Classic Safety Whistle is the standard choice for personal safety and rescue professionals worldwide. The harder you blow, the louder the sound! Whistle has an 115dB sound power rating. It will be heard above ambient noise, the roar of engines, loud crowds, breaking waves and thundering gale force winds. The 3 chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water. There are no moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate.
Whistle comes with a corrosion resistant steel split ring with a breakaway lanyard. Lanyard is a safety neck lanyard that releases with tension. Fox 40 lanyards are now 36" (91.4cm) in length 3/16" (5mm) rope style; woven with the Fox 40 brand that includes J-hook and button style spring-loaded adjustable cord lock. Whistle is available in multiple colors.
- No Moving Parts to Freeze, Jam or Deteriorate
- 3-Chamber Pea-Less Design
- Standard Choice of:
Referees & Coaches At-All-Level
Rescue Professionals & General Safety Worldwide
- Flawless, Consistent & Reliable
- The Harder-You-Blow, Louder-the-Sound
- Easy to Blow & Cannot-Be-Overblown
- Heard Above Ambient Noise:
Roar of Engines
Thundering Gale-Force Winds
- Chambers Designed to Self-Clear when Submerged In-Water
- Sound Heard Up to a Mile (1.6 km) Away
- 115 dB Sound Power
- Works Wet or Dry
- 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.44cm) Rope-Style Woven Line
- Spring-Loaded Adjustment Cord Lock
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic, Chromed Metal|
|Attachment||Breakaway Lanyard: 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.4cm)|