You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Classic CMG Whistle with Breakaway Lanyard
Product OverviewA Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG) enhances the original Fox 40 Classic Pea-less Whistle. Innovative thermoplastic material provides superior grip and protection for your teeth. The Classic CMG is ideal for sports officials or anyone who needs to hold the whistle in their mouth for extended periods of time. Police, firefighters, emergency measure organizations, school crossing guards, lifeguards and boaters all use Fox 40 Classic CMG Pea-less Whistles for this purpose and to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Composed of a strong polycarbonate body with integrated over-mold CMG technology, Fox 40 has combined the pea-less whistle and cushioned mouth grip together in one design. Whistle is available in 10 colors has an 115dB sound rating. Included with the whistle is a breakaway lanyard. Fox 40 Lanyards are 3/16" (5mm) rope-style, woven with the Fox 40 brand. Includes J-hook and button-style spring-loaded adjustable cord lock.
- Fox 40's First Pea-Less Whistle with Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG)
- The Harder You Blow, the Louder the Sound
- Reliable, Flawless, Consistent and Penetrating Sound
- 115dB Sound Rating
- Used by Referees and Coaches at All Levels
- Be Heard Above the Crowds and Players
- Standard Choice for Personal Safety and Rescue Professionals
- Heard Above Ambient Noise:
Roar of Engines
Thundering Gale-Force Winds
- Chambers Designed to Self-Clear when Submerged in Water
- No Moving Parts to Freeze, Jam or Deteriorate
- Available in Multiple Colors
- 3/16 x 36 (5m x 91.44cm) Rope-Style Woven Line
- J-Hook and Button-Style Spring-Loaded Adjustable Cord Lock
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermoplastic, Plastic, Chromed Metal|
|Attachment||Breakaway Lanyard: 3/16 x 36 (5mm x 91.4cm)|