You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fox 40 Boat Essentials Kit
Product OverviewThe Fox 40 Boat Essentials Kit is what you need to have on board your personal watercraft. All the essentials housed inside an ergonomic corrosion proof plastic bailer, the kit includes all the minimum safety items. A Fox 40 Marine incandescent floatable flashlight that is powered by 2 readily available AA batteries (not included) so that you can find your way in the dark. Floating flashlight has a shock-resistant casing and non-slip grip so that you can find your way in the dark. This waterproof, compact, go-anywhere floating flashlight with incandescent bulb is brightly colored making it easy to locate in an emergency. Light comes with a convenient wrist lanyard.
A Fox 40 pea-less safety whistle in the event of an emergency, it has a penetrating sound that can be heard over ambient noise. The harder you blow, the louder the sound, reliable, flawless, consistent and penetrating sound. Be heard above the water sounds and boat noise. Flawless, consistent and penetrating sound adds safety when on the water. Standard choice for personal safety and rescue professionals worldwide! It will be heard above ambient noise, the roar of engines, breaking waves and thundering gale-force winds. The chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water. There are no moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate. Whistle has a 90dB sound rating.
A 50' (15.25m) Fox 40 Marine Rope & Float in case someone needs to be rescued. The rope is made from extra-fine polypropylene filaments woven into high-density braid. Rope was lab tested to 900 lbs. (408 kg) breaking point. The float made of expanded poly vinyl chloride for maximum toughness, weather-resistance and long service life. It all fits into a bright red waterproof screw-top environmentally friendly reusable container that acts as a bailer. The Fox 40 Boat Essentials Kit is a kit especially designed to help bring your boat, canoe and kayak up to regulations, so there is no need to go and buy each item separately. The Boat Essentials Kit complies with US Coast Guard Safety Equipment requirements. Always be prepared, have your Essentials kit with you. And enjoy your outing worry free.
- Essentials Needed for Personal Watercraft
- Housed Inside Ergonomic, Bright Red Bailer Container
Color, Easy Identification in Emergencies
Non-Corrosive Plastic Design
Houses All Minimum Safety Items
- Fox 40 Marine Incandescent Flashlight:
Power: 2AA Duracell Batteries (not included)
Waterproof, Compact, Go-Anywhere Flashlight
Convenient Wrist Lanyard
- Fox 40 Whistle:
Standard of Safety, Rescue Professionals
The Harder you Blow the Louder the Sound
Heard Above Ambient Sounds
No Moving Parts
90 dB Sound Power
- Works Wet or Dry
UV and Saltwater Resistant
- Fox 40 Marine Rope & Float:
Length: 50' (15.25m)
Breaking Strength: 900 lbs. (408 kg)
Rope Material: Extra-Fine Polypropylene Filaments Woven High-Density Braid
Float Material: Expanded Poly Vinyl Chloride
Maximum Toughness, Weather-Resistance and Long Service Life
- All Fits-Into-Capped Bailer
- Especially Designed to Help Bring Kayaks, Boats, PWC's & Canoe Up to Regulations
- Kit Complies w/US Coast Guard Safety Equipment Requirements
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Marine Rescue Kit||----|
|Batteries||2AA Cells (not included)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Wrist Lanyard|
|dB Rating||90 dB|
|Device Material||Body: Plastic|
|Rescue Throw Line:||----|
|Materials||Line: High-Density Woven Braid Polypropylene Filaments
Float: Expanded Poly Vinyl Chloride
|Line Dimensions||Line Length: 50' (15.25m)|
|Tensile Strength||900 lbs. (408 kg)|