You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element XT500 Arctic Top
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Arctic's two layers of high insulation, low bulk fabric, ensure exceptional levels of thermal protection. Constructed with comfort and utility in mind, the minimalist design provides outstanding performance under closer fitting neoprene dry suits. In a layering system, the Arctic is also suited for use underneath membrane and trilaminate suits. Without question one of the most popular dry suit undergarments on the market, the Arctic under suit top is suitable for use on its own underneath neoprene dry suits or in a layering system with base layers under a trilaminate suit. Low bulk, high insulation, the high-density fabrics maximize thermal protection whilst wicking away moisture from perspiration and suit leaks.
A long overlap between top and leggings prevents separation and cold spots developing (Fourth Element recommend tucking the top into the waistband of the leggings just before donning your dry suit). Suitable for year-round use underneath dry suits; the Arctic, builds on the performance of the Xerotherm base layer to be the perfect lightweight under suit for dry suit diving. The Arctic fabric will also continue to perform when wet. In situations, even when a dry suit has flooded, the Arctic continues to provide thermal protection. In many cases of minor leaks, you simply will not notice as the Arctic is so efficient at wicking water away from the skin and keeping you warm. All seams are flat stitched for added comfort as an undergarment. Top is equipped with thumb loops making donning a dry suit on top of the Artic undergarments easy. Undergarment is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Two Layers of High Insulation, Low Bulk Fabric
- Ensure Exceptional Levels of Thermal Protection
- Constructed with Comfort and Utility in Mind
- Minimalist Design:
Provides Outstanding Performance
Great Under Closer Fitting Neoprene Dry Suits
- Layering System: Underneath Membrane and Trilaminate Suits
- High Density Fabrics Maximize Thermal Protection
- Wicks Away Moisture from Perspiration and Suit Leaks
- Long Overlap Between Top & Leggings
- Overlap: Prevents Separation and Cold Spots Developing
- Suitable for Year-Round Use Underneath Dry Suits
- Builds on Performance of Xerotherm Base Layer
- Perfect Lightweight Under Suit for Dry Suit Diving
- Continues to Perform when Wet
- All Seams Flat Stitched for Added Comfort
- Thumb Loops for Easy Donning of Dry Suit w/o Top Ride-Up
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit, Exposure Suit Undergarment|
|Materials||Xerotherm and Fleece Fabric|
|Stirrups and Thumb Loops||Thumb Loops|
I purchased the Xero therm pants and shirt for my son-in-law for Christmas. Hes been in our family for 15 years and Ive never seen a bigger smile on his face. These items were "stretch" wish list items for him - - something he really didnt anticipate ever being able to have. The quality of both items far surpassed even his expectations and now that hes tried them hes in heaven (except on the bottom of the sea)!