You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Xenos 5mm Women's Jumpsuit, Black/Grey
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewXenos 5mm fast transition wetsuit. The design criteria of this suit were to make it as easy as possible to get on and off thanks to cut away ankles (inspired by the fast transition features of triathlon suits) and smooth linings in the arms and legs. The perfect wetsuit for liveaboard dive vacations or multiple dives per day. Designed to be easy to get on and off, the Xenos wetsuit dries quickly between dives and is surprisingly warm thanks to blind-stitched seams and Thermoflex linings on the body core. Designed specifically with multiple dives per day usage such as live-aboard diving in mind. Donning the suit is easy thanks to low friction fast drying linings on arms and legs. Layer with a Thermocline vest for a little extra protection on the last dive of the day!
The Xenos nylon-2 neoprene wetsuit line has been developed for the discerning diver who needs an easy-to-don wetsuit that performs well and looks great, with the use of stretch neoprene. Hard-wearing knee panels, hydro-lock wrist seals, internal ankle seals with easy-on cuff design, glide-skin neck seal, Thermoflex lining with Thermo-core chest panel, double glued and blind stitched seams to minimize water entry, double smooth-skin zip-flap reduces water entry through back zipper with pull tab leash. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Xenos Fast Transition Wetsuit
- Perfect Wetsuit for Liveaboard Dive Vacations or Multiple Dives-Per-Day
- Designed for Easy-On-and-Off
- Cut Away Ankles (Inspired by Fast Transition Features of Triathlon Suits)
- Dries Quickly Between Dives and Surprisingly Warm
- Blind-Stitched Seams and Thermoflex Linings Body Core
- Low Friction Fast Drying Linings On-Arms-&-Legs
- Easy-to-Don Wetsuit that Performs Well and Looks Great
- Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene Construction
- Hard-Wearing Knee Panels
- Hydro-Lock Wrist Seals
- Internal Ankle Seals w/Easy-On Cuff Design
- Glide-Skin Neck Seal
- Thermo-Core Chest Panel
- Double Glued & Blind Stitched Seams to Minimize Water Entry
- Double Smooth-Skin Zip-Flap Reduces Water Entry Thru-Back Zipper
- Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black/Grey
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|