You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element X-Core Men's Vest
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewFourth Elements answer to the electrically heated vest or undergarment. Utilizing the body's own heat output and retaining it, weight for weight the X-Core is Fourth Elements warmest undergarment yet. Pair it with an Arctic, Halo 3D or Arctic Expedition (see SKU's: PCKDA1, FRTXT500T, FRTH3TP) to experience warmth without batteries or wires. The sleeveless design of the vest minimizes impact on buoyancy and overall bulk especially in the shoulders and arms where freedom of movement is critical. The four-way stretch fabric combined with long body design ensures a snug fit, minimizing cold points. The additional chest panel helps to minimize the rush of cold air from the inlet valve of dry suit and provides extra thermal protection in a key exposure area. The fast wicking fabric moves perspiration towards the outer surface, keeping the wearer drier and warmer.
The physiological response to cold stress is to reduce blood flow to the periphery and look after the body core, where it can often just be a matter of time before cold becomes the limiting factor in the safety and enjoyment of a dive. X-Core provides extreme thermal protection to the core, enabling longer, more comfortable dives. Designed to be worn under an Arctic, Arctic Expedition, Halo 3D or any other dry suit undergarment, X-Core augments thermal protection to the extent that electric heating can be avoided in many instances. It performs best over a lightweight base layer such as J2 or Xerotherm (see SKU: FRTXT250T), but the X-Core can also be worn as a next-to-skin garment for critical core protection.
More than 8 million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year, endangering marine and bird life and creating almost unfathomable areas of pollution, from local water courses to vast plastic gyres. Reducing the plastic, we discard is part of the solution to improving the health of our oceans. X-Core is made with REPREVE® a fiber that is made from recycled post-consumer waste, including used plastic bottles. Plastic is removed from the waste stream and prevented from reaching the ocean. 76% of the fiber composition of X-Core is recycled polyester. The Polartec® fabric used in X-Core is manufactured to the highest environmental standards. It has Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certification to indicate that harmful chemicals are minimized or eliminated, and that waste water is treated to ensure its purity before being released from the factory. Odor resistant, machine washable and is made from 76% recycled polyester / 16% polyester / 8% elastane. Vest is available in multiple sizes.
- Answer to Electrically Heated Vest or Undergarment
- Utilizing Body's Own Heat Output and Retaining It
- Weight for Weight X-Core is Fourth Elements Warmest Undergarment Yet
- Pair w/Arctic, Halo 3D or Arctic Expedition (see SKU's: PCKDA1, FRTXT500T, FRTH3TP)
- Experience Warmth w/o Batteries or Wires
- Sleeveless Design:
Minimizes Impact on Buoyancy
Reduces Overall Bulk Especially in Shoulders & Arms
Provides Freedom of Movement
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric & Long Body Design Ensures Snug Fit, Minimizing Cold Points
- Additional Chest Panel: Minimize Rush of Cold Air from Inlet Valve of Dry Suit
- Provides Extra Thermal Protection in Key Exposure Area
- Fast Wicking Fabric:
Moves Perspiration Towards Outer Surface
Keeps Wearer Drier & Warmer
- X-Core Provides Extreme Thermal Protection to Core
- Enabling Longer, More Comfortable Dives
- Performs Best Over Lightweight Base Layer Such As J2 or Xerotherm (see SKU: FRTXT250T)
- Can Be Worn as Next-to-Skin Garment for Critical Core Protection
- Ocean Positive:
8 Million Tons of Plastic Dumped in Our Oceans Every Year
Endangering Marine & Bird Life & Creating Unfathomable Areas of Pollution
Reducing Plastic, We Discard is Part of Solution
- X-Core is Made w/REPREVE®
Fiber Made from Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
76% of Fiber Composition of X-Core is Recycled Polyester
- Polartec® Fabric Used in X-Core is Manufactured to Highest Environmental Standards
- Blue Sign® & Oeko-Tex® Certification to Indicate Harmful Chemicals are Minimized or Eliminated
- Odor Resistant, Machine Washable
- Fabric: 76% Recycled Polyester/16% Polyester/8% Elastane
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit Undergarment|
|Materials||76% Recycled Polyester/16% Polyester/8% Elastane|
|Dry Suit Undergarment|
|76% Recycled Polyester/16% Polyester/8% Elastane|