You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth ElementThermocline Long Sleeve Top for Men
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe original neutrally buoyant wetsuit system, Thermocline is lightweight, machine washable and equivalent to a 2mm neoprene wetsuit, without the wetsuit, making in perfect for those allergic to neoprene. Now, made using recycled Ghost fishing nets, Thermocline is part of Fourth Elements Ocean-Positive collection. Thermocline provides a solution for many people who suffer from neoprene allergies either by replacing the traditional wetsuit entirely or acting as a barrier, reducing contact between the skin and the wetsuit itself (1). Perfect for all surface water sports as well as warm water scuba, this is revolutionary thermal protection. Lightweight, neutrally buoyant, machine washable, breathable and hypo-allergenic, the Thermocline Long Sleeve Top combines Fourth Elements experience with high technology fabrics with Fourth Elements passion for life in, on and under the water, to produce a truly versatile lightweight thermal protection system. The fabric ensures that the wearer is more comfortable when out of the water, during surface sports, or when kitting up for a dive. The inner fleece layer draws moisture away from the skin and wicks through the breathable membrane where it evaporates off the nylon surface. In the water, the membrane traps a thin layer next to the skin and prevents colder water flowing over the body, perfect for surfers, free divers and scuba divers.
Thermocline dries rapidly, often within an hour or between dives f a quick rinse and a squeeze to get rid of excess water before hanging it up inside out should ensure it is ready for your next adventure. No more smelly neoprene suits f this top can be machine washed (Fourth Element) recommends using their SUB30 environmentally friendly washing liquid). Store it safely with other garments and when packing for vacation there's no need to worry about potentially damaging the fabric f it can be squeezed into that last remaining space in your luggage without any worries.
(1) It is Fourth Elements experience that skin allergies to neoprene, whilst rare, are also not caused by a single compound and therefore it is difficult to be certain of preventing a problem. Thermocline has been used with a great deal of success by neoprene allergy sufferers, but it is important to consult with a doctor about any symptoms and possible alternatives. Utilizing a unique fabric made using ECONYL 100% recycled nylon from ghost fishing nets and other discarded waste, laminated with a waterproof membrane and thermal fleece, Thermocline revolutionizes the notion that being environmentally responsible means sacrificing performance or aesthetics. The next generation Thermocline fabric is the highest performing fabric Fourth Element has ever made for this application and it feels as good as it looks. Its outer layer is 78% recycled nylon, from fghost' fishing nets and other post-consumer waste; this truly is good for the ocean.
Designed to be worn for diving in tropical temperatures, along with leggings. In combination with a Thermocline Leggings (see SKU: FRTTLLGM) they make a great lightweight, breathable alternative to a neoprene wetsuit. For other watersports, the top is the perfect way to keep warm without resorting to a neoprene wetsuit. Fourth Element Thermocline Top is black in color, has a short back neck zipper closure and is available in multiple sizes.
- Original Neutrally Buoyant Wetsuit System
- Lightweight, Machine Washable & Equivalent to 2mm Neoprene Wetsuit
- Perfect for Those Allergic to Neoprene
- Made Using Recycled Ghost Fishing Nets
- Part of Fourth Elements Ocean-Positive Collection
- Provides Solution for Many People Suffering from Neoprene Allergies:
Either by Replacing Traditional Wetsuit Entirely
Acting as Barrier, Reducing Contact Between Skin & Wetsuit
- Perfect for All Surface Water Sports & Warm Water Scuba
- Revolutionary Thermal Protection
- Combines Fourth Elements Experience w/High Technology Fabrics
- Truly Versatile Lightweight Wetsuit System
- Fabric Ensures Wearer-Is-More-Comfortable:
When Out of Water
During Surface Sports
When Kitting Up for Dives
- Inner Fleece Layer:
Draws Moisture Away from Skin
Wicks Thru-Breathable Membrane
Evaporates Off Nylon Surface
- Membrane Traps Thin Layer Next to Skin:
Prevents Colder Water Flushing Over Body
Perfect for Surfers, Free Divers & Scuba Divers
- Dries Rapidly, Often Within Hour or Between Dives
- No More Smelly Neoprene Suits
- ECONYL 100% Recycled Nylon, Laminated w/Waterproof Membrane & Thermal Fleece
- Revolutionizes Notion:
Being Environmentally Responsible Means Sacrificing Performance or Aesthetics
Next Generation Thermocline Fabric
Highest Performing Fabric Fourth Element Has Ever Made for This Application
- Outer Layer 78% Recycled Nylon
- Combine w/Thermocline Leggings (see SKU: FRTTLLGM)
- Short Back Neck Zipper Closure
- Color: Black/Gray
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Men's Long Sleeve Top|
|Materials||33% Econyl Recycled Nylon
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|