You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Thermocline Hood
Product OverviewThe new lightweight Fourth Element Thermocline Hood is perfectly suited for diving in temperate to warm waters. It is remarkably comfortable and warm as well as being very easy to don and remove. Perfect alternative to a neoprene hood or as a hood liner for anyone with neoprene allergies. Constructed using flat lock stitching for added comfort when used in layering under a neoprene hood. Help to keep the head a little warmer and assist with the donning of a wetsuit hood by providing a low friction contact between the head and the inside of the wetsuit hood. Thermocline Hood is 33% Econyl recycled nylon, 57% polyester and 10% elastane. Econyl recycled nylon from post-consumer waste including ghost fishing" nets. Hood is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- New Lightweight Fourth Element Thermocline Hood
- Perfectly Suited for Diving in Temperate to Warm Waters
- Remarkably Comfortable & Warm
- Easy to Don & Remove
- Perfect Alternative to Neoprene Hood
- Great Hood Liner for Anyone w/Neoprene Allergies
- Flat Lock Stitching for Added Comfort
- Keeps Head Warmer & Assist w/Donning of Wetsuit Hood
- Provides Low Friction Contact Between Head & Inside of Wetsuit Hood
- Material: 33% Econyl Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester & 10% Elastane
- Econyl Recycled Nylon: Post-Consumer Waste Including Ghost Fishing Nets
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||33% Econyl Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester & 10% Elastane|
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|
|33% Econyl Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester & 10% Elastane|
|Flat Lock Stitched|