You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Thermocline Finsock
|US Mens Shoe Size||4-5||6-8||8-9||10-11||12-13||13+|
|US Womens Shoe Size||6-7||8-10||10-11||12-13||13+||N/A|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewProtect the extremities." That's what one famous explorer said, although he was probably making a comment on the fact that several intrepid adventurers have lost digits to frostbite. Cold feet on a dive certainly do not present the same risks as frostbite, but it's true that if your feet get cold on a dive, concentration can waver, and an otherwise fantastic dive can be marred by discomfort. The Fourth Elements Finsock, Thermocline Sock now feature an outer material made using ECONYL 100% recycled nylon from post-consumer waste including ½ghost fishing' nets.
Comfortable lining socks for full foot fins and neoprene boots. Constructed using flat lock stitching and fleece lined fabric, Finsocks minimize abrasion from full foot fins and allergy reaction to neoprene boots whilst eliminating the risk of sores or blisters from rubbing. Worn underneath neoprene boots, Finsocks help to keep the feet a little warmer and assist with the donning of a wetsuit by providing a low friction contact between the feet and the inside of the wetsuit. They are also ideal for children and young adults whose feet are still growing as they can help a pair of fins which are a little too large fit better and last longer. Finsocks are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Protect the Extremities
- Warm Feet Happy Diver
- Outer Material Made Using ECONYL 100% Recycled Nylon
- Nylon from Post-Consumer Waste Including Ghost Fishing Nets
- Comfortable Lining Socks for Full Foot Fins & Neoprene Boots
- Flat Lock Stitching & Fleece Lined Fabric
- Minimize Abrasion from Full Foot Fins
- Protect Allergy Reaction from Neoprene Boots
- Eliminates Risk of Sores or Blisters from Rubbing
- Worn Underneath Neoprene Boots
- Keep Feet Warmer & Assist w/Donning of Wetsuit
- Provides Low Friction Contact Between Feet & Inside of Wetsuit
- Ideal for Children: Feet Still Growing, Helps Fins Which-Are-Too Large Fit Better & Last Longer
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Outer Layer: ECONYL 100% Recycled Nylon, Fleece Lined Fabric|
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|