You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Proteus II Men's 3mm Wetsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Proteus II is a worthy successor to the original Proteus suit by Fourth Element. Available in 3mm thickness, the Proteus II is set to redefine the warmest suit in its class. Water ingress is minimized by a number of design features. Glide-Skin wrist seals and the now famous hydro-lock inner neck seal combine with watertight seams which are double glued, blind stitched and taped to keep the water out. Thermoflex linings throughout the suit provide excellent comfort and thermal protection. Additional Hex-Core linings on the body core provide enhanced thermal performance where it is most needed for prolonged water exposure.
The 3mm suit is probably the only 3mm in the world to feature such advanced features, allowing it to perform more like other 5mm suits with greater flexibility, and less buoyancy. Fourth Element recommends water temperatures of 23-degrees C (73-degrees F) and warmer, but they know of many divers who take it into much cooler waters. Suit has a back zipper entry with zipper tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. The Proteus II is available in multiple sizes.
- Proteus II: Worthy Successor to Original Proteus Suit
- Set to Redefine Warmest Suit In-Its-Class
- Water Ingress Minimized by Number of Design Features:
Glide-Skin Seals Wrists
Hydro-Lock Neck Seal
- Thermo-Flex Linings Thru-Out Suit
Hex-Core Lining Body Core
- Enhanced Thermal Performance Where Needed Most for Prolonged Exposure
- Seams: Double Glued, Blind Stitched & Taped
- Perform Like 5mm Suits w/Greater Flexibility, Less Buoyancy
- Recommended Water Temperatures: 23-Degrees C (73-Degree F) & Warmer
- Back Zipper Entry w/Zipper Tab Pull Leash
- Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Color: Black
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued, Blind Stitched & Taped|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|