You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Pelagic 6.5mm Boots
|US Men's Shoe Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6.5||7.5||8.5||9.5||10.5||11.5||12.5||13.5||14.5||15.5|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Pelagic boot is a lightweight comfortable warm boot. The addition of the foot bed provides a stable chassis and greater comfort when fining and climbing ladders. It also makes them ideal for occasional shore diving. A common problem with dive boots is having the zipper slide down during a dive, letting water in and making your feet cold. The heavy-duty zipper and zip-stopper on the Pelagic boots reduce the risk of this happening, keeping the top of the boot tight around your ankle. The Pelagic outsole gives great grip and comfort, whilst minimizing weight. This makes it ideal for travelling and boat diving, but the addition of the ergonomic insole makes the Pelagic a versatile performer, more than capable of shore diving as well.
The Fin-Strap Retainer does exactly what is says, keeping the strap up on the back of your heel. This has been carefully researched and tested to work with most diving fins on the market today. The cut-away at the back of the heel minimizes stress on the Achilles tendon during fining, ensuring greater comfort during longer dives. The Pelagic Boots are one of the only boots on the market today designed to include an ergonomic foot bed/insole. This provides heel support and impact protection, arch support and cushioning underfoot. The stiff chassis enhances stability and increases comfort when climbing a ladder or shore diving carrying full gear. The midsole provides additional cushioning underfoot from impact and uneven surfaces. This incorporates a heel cup for heel support, arch support and additional protection from sharp objects underfoot.
Climbing ladders in full kit is easier and it is more comfortable to stand and walk around wearing these boots due to the rigidity and support of the insole. Additional cushioning directly below the heel provides added impact protection when walking carrying dive equipment. Boots have double layer reinforcement, on the top of the boot protects the foot from pressure of the fin's boot pocket and enhances comfort. It is made using recycled materials. Boots are available in multiple sizes.
Fourth Element is not available for sale outside the US and Canada from this on-line store.
- Lightweight Comfortable Warm Boot
- Heavy Duty Zipper with Zip-Stopper
- Zip-Stopper: Keeps Zipper Closed
- Outsole Gives Great Grip, Comfort, Whilst Minimizing Weight
- Ideal for Travelling and Boat Diving
- Ergonomic Insole Makes Pelagic a Versatile Performer
- Fin-Strap Retainer, Prevents Fin Loss
- Cut-Away at Back of Heel Minimizes Stress on Achilles Tendon
- Greater Comfort During Longer Dives
- Ergonomic Foot Bed/Insole:
Provides Heel Support and Impact Protection
Arch Support and Cushioning Underfoot
Stiff Chassis Enhances Stability, Increases Comfort
Great for Climbing Ladders or Shore Diving in Full Gear
Midsole Provide Additional Cushioning from Impact & Uneven Surfaces
- Heel Cup for Heel Support, Arch Support & Protection from Sharp Objects
- Double Layer Reinforcement On-Top of Boot:
Protects Foot from Pressure of Fin's Pocket & Enhances Comfort
Made Using Recycled Materials
- All Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Available Only in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Closure||Zipper with Zipper Stop|