You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element OceanPositive Hydro Leggings for Women
Product OverviewPart of Fourth Elements OceanPositive Collection, these Hydro Leggings are designed to wear under a wetsuit or semi-dry suit or as a UV shield for all water sport activities. The fit of these leggings has been improved with flattering panels, kept streamlined with flat locked seams. Presented in a palette of classic and ocean inspired colors with water-based ink prints on leg in complementary, contrast tones. The ultra-smooth fabric made with a combination of recycled polyester and stretchy elastane reduces friction between the skin and a wetsuit and helps to stop chafing of tight/ill-fitting suits. The OceanPositive Hydro Leggings are equipped with stirrups to prevent ride-up when used for layering under an exposure suit, Leggings provides UPF 50+ sun protection and are made using 85% recycled polyester and 15% elastane. With stinger protection and are ideal under rental wetsuits for added bio protection. Leggings are machine washable at 86-degrees F (30-degrees C) and should be line dry in the shade after use. This garment is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Designed to Wear Under Wetsuit or Semi-Dry Suit
- UV Shield for All Water Sport Activities
- Fit: Improved w/Flattering Panels, Kept Streamlined w/Flat Locked Seams
- Water-Based Ink Prints
- Ultra-Smooth Fabric
- Combination of Recycled Polyester & Stretchy Elastane
- Reduces Friction Between-Skin-&-Wetsuit
- Helps Stop Chafing of Tight/Ill-Fitting Suits
- Stirrups: Prevent Ride-Up In-Layering
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Fabric: 85% Recycled Polyester & 15% Elastane
- With Stinger Protection, Ideal Under Rental Wetsuits
- Machine Washable at 86-Degrees F (30-Degrees C)
- Line Dry In-Shade
- Available-In Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Layering & UV Protection|
|Materials||85% Recycled Polyester & 15% Elastane|
|Seams||Flat Locked Stitched|
|Stirrups & Thumb Loops||Stirrups|
|UV Protection||UPF 50+|