You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Hydroskin Mens Long Sleeve Shirt ~Black/Green
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewConstructed from high grade Lycia based fabric, the Hydroskin Rash Guards and suit are designed to wear under a wetsuit or semi-dry suit or as a UV shield for other water sport activities. The ultra-smooth fabric reduces friction between the skin and a wetsuit, and helps to stop chafing of tight/ill-fitting suits. The hydroskin suit provides all over protection from UV and most "stingers". Made with heavy grade high quality Lycia, it has SPF of 50+ when dry, and over SPF 30 when wet. It is the perfect dive skin for tropical waters, or for wearing under wetsuit to ease donning and doffing.
There's nothing like a severe case of sunburn to spoiling an otherwise idyllic holiday. Not only is it painful, but the rubbing of a BCD strap or wetsuit can be agony, and can also have serious long term health implications. With Ultra-Violet Protection, the hydroskin is the perfect protection from the sun when snorkeling, swimming or diving. It is fast drying and all seams are flat stitched for added comfort.
Fourth Element is not available for sale outside the US and Canada from this On-line store.
- High Grade Lycia Based Fabric
- Designed to Wear Under Wetsuit or Semi-Dry Suit
- UV Shield for Water Sport Activities
- Ultra Smooth Fabric: Reduces Friction Between Skin & Wetsuit
- Helps Stop Chafing of Tight/Ill-Fitting Suits
- Protection from UV and Most Stingers
- SPF 50+ when Dry, and Over SPF 30 when Wet
- Perfect Dive Skin for Tropical Waters
- Under Wetsuit to Ease Donning and Doffing
- Fast Drying Material
- Seams: Flat Stitched for Added Comfort
- AVAILABLE ONLY IN THE USA
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|UV Protection||SPF 50+ Dry, SPF 30 Wet|
|Construction||Flat Stitched Seams|
|SPF 50+ Dry, SPF 30 Wet|
|Flat Stitched Seams|