You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Hydro Legging for Women
Product OverviewAn estimated 8 million tons of rubbish per year enters our seas. Dumped into our oceans daily, this threatens marine life, pollutes beaches and affects local tourism industries. Imagine if below the water there was no more coral reef to explore, unique plants are dying out, wildlife is scarce and, in some cases, becoming extinct. Being OceanPositive stems from not just what we do in the ocean but also what we do in our everyday lives. From the garments Fourth Element produce to the packaging they are in and the projects that they support along the way, everything they do leads to ensuring a more sustainable business that is good for the ocean.
In a flattering fyoga-pant' style, these hydro leggings offer SPF of 50+ and are the perfect cover up for snorkeling and other beach activities. OceanPositive Hydro Leggings made using recycled nylon are designed for use in and out of the water f ideal to wear as a UV shield for watersport activities and to protect against stingers. Images of fishing nets and water reflections have been merged to create a visually stunning pattern which gives a nod back to the garments' origins. Great for snorkeling, surfing, SUP, yoga and more, or pair with an OceanPositive Hydroskin top for the perfect dive skin for tropical waters. Improved chlorine and salt resistance. Made using recycled nylon from abandoned fishing nets with 4-way stretch premium Italian Lycra (78% ECONYL recycled nylon and 22% Xtra life Lycra). Top provides UV protection UPF 50+ is machine washable at 86°F (30°C). Rinse in cold water immediately after use and dry in the shade. Leggings are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Fourth Element OceanPositive Product
- Dedicated to Protecting the Environment
- Made Using Recycled Nylon from Abandoned Fishing Nets
- 4-Way Stretch Premium Italian Lycra
(78% ECONYL recycled nylon and 22% Xtra life Lycra
Liner: 88% Polyester & 18% Elastane
- Flattering fYoga-Pant' Style
- SPF of 50+ Protection from Suns Harmful Rays
- Perfect Cover-Up for Snorkeling & Beach Activities
- Designed for Use In-&-Out of Water
- Protects Against Stingers
- Images of Fishing Nets & Water Reflections:
Merged Creating Visually Stunning Pattern
Gives Nod Back to Garments' Origins
- Great for Snorkeling, Surfing, SUP, Yoga & More
- Pair w/OceanPositive Hydroskin Top for Perfect Tropical Dive Skin
- Improved Chlorine & Salt Resistance
- Machine Washable at 86 Degree F (30 Degree C)
- Rinse Cold Water Immediately After Use, Dry-In-Shade
- Available-In Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Women's Rash Guard Leggings|
|Material||78% ECONYL Recycled Nylon &22% Xtra life Lycra|
|UV Protection||UPF 50+|