You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Eugenie Long Sleeve Swimsuit for Women
Product OverviewAn estimated 8 million tons of rubbish per year enters our seas. Dumped into our oceans daily, this threatens marine life, pollutes beaches and affects local tourism industries. Imagine if below the water there was no more coral reef to explore, unique plants are dying out, wildlife is scarce and, in some cases, becoming extinct. Being OceanPositive stems from not just what we do in the ocean but also what we do in our everyday lives. From the garments Fourth Element produce to the packaging they are in and the projects that they support along the way, everything they do leads to ensuring a more sustainable business that is good for the ocean.
A beautiful long sleeve swimsuit with wetsuit styling. Mesh panels on the sides and lower arm adds an interesting texture to the chic all black appearance. The Eugenie swimsuit has wetsuit styling with low collar and front zipper. Made using recycled nylon from abandoned fishing nets with 4-way stretch premium Italian Lycra (78% ECONYL recycled nylon and 22% Xtra life Lycra). This Eugenie Long Sleeve Swimsuit for Women provides UV protection UPF 50+ is machine washable at 86°F (30°C). Rinse in cold water immediately after use and dry in the shade. Some colors made fade in chlorine. Swimsuit is available in multiple sizes.
Dr Eugenie Clark was a pioneering marine scientist in the 1950's - known as the First Lady of sharks or simply Shark Lady, she was a leading authority on sharks, devoting her career to their conservation and understanding their behavior. She also authored 175 scientific articles and conducted thousands of dives, recounting one of her favorites, in a submersible to 9000' (2,743m) below the surface. Eugenie was the first to dispel the myth that sharks needed to keep swimming in order to breathe and she helped to create the first underwater IMAX movie.
- Fourth Element OceanPositive Product
- Dedicated to Protecting the Environment
- Made Using Recycled Nylon from Abandoned Fishing Nets
- 4-Way Stretch Premium Italian Lycra
(78% ECONYL recycled nylon and 22% Xtra life Lycra)
- Inspired by Shark Lady Dr Eugenie Clark
- Beautiful Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- Wetsuit Styling
- Mesh Panels On-Sides & Lower Arm:
Adds Interesting Texture
Chic All Black Appearance
- Low Collar & Front Zipper
- Improved Chlorine & Salt Resistance
- UV Protection UPF 50+
- Machine Washable at 86 Degree F (30 Degree C)
- Rinse Cold Water Immediately After Use, Dry-In-Shade
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Women's Long Sleeve Swim Suit|
|Material||78% ECONYL Recycled Nylon &22% Xtra life Lycra|
|UV Protection||UPF 50+|