You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAdventurous diving is always going to need the right equipment to transport your gear. Designed to carry a wetsuit and other essentials, the Dry Pack is versatile and rugged enough to go with you wherever you're diving takes you. Waterproof welded seams and comfortable, adjustable rucksack style straps make the Dry Pack an instant classic that will be as useful off the dive boat as it is on it. The roll top closure is simple to use, and a small internal pocket ensures that keys and small items do not end up at the bottom of the bag. This 45-liter (2,746 cu. in.) volume 420D PVC bags adjustable shoulder straps are fully padded for the long haul. When you need a more streamline bag that has a lower profile and less chance of snagging the shoulder straps come equipped with upper and lower squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy removal. There is also a top grab handle for easy lifting. The roll top also closes with a side-release buckle for added convenience. Great thing about a dry pack bag is that when transporting dry gear things inside stay dry and when returning from your adventure wet gear packed inside won't leak on you or in your vehicle on the way home.
- Right Equipment to Transport Gear
- Designed to Carry Wetsuit and Other Essentials
- Versatile, Rugged, Goes Wherever You're Diving Takes You
- Waterproof Welded Seams
- Comfortable, Adjustable Rucksack Style Straps
- Great Bag On-or-Off Dive Boat
- Roll Top Closure, Simple to Use
- Small Internal Pocket for Keys and Small Items
- 420D PVC Fabric
- Volume: 45-liter (2,746 cu. in.), Large Capacity Design
- Fully Padded Shoulder Straps for Long Hauls
- Shoulder Strap Upper & Lower Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Removal
- Top Grab Handle for Easy Lifting
- Bag Packs Dry, Keeps Wet Gear from Leaking
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,746 cu. in. (45-liter)|
|Closure||Roll-Top w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Material||420D PVC Fabric|
|Type||Dry Backpack Bag|
|Handles||Adjustable, Removable, Padded Shoulder Straps
Top Grab Handle
|Seams||High Frequency (RF) Welded|