You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Arctic Socks, Black
|US Mens Shoe Size||4-5||6-8||8-9||10-11||12-13||13+|
|US Womens Shoe Size||6-7||8-10||10-11||12-13||13+||N/A|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewProtect the extremities. That's what one of the famous explorers said, and it's true that if your feet get cold on a dive, concentration can waver, and an otherwise fantastic dive can be marred by discomfort. From fin socks, designed to alleviate the rubbing from a full foot fin or keep the feet a bit warmer and comfortable in neoprene boots, to the Hotfoot and Hotfoot Pro, a dry suit sock with a water resistant outer layer, there is always a fourth element solution to keeping the feet warm.
The Arctic socks, completes the thermal protection system, offering low bulk thermal protection to the extremities. The two-layer construction is warm and comfortable, and the inner liner can be pulled out from the outer liner to speed drying times. The Fourth Element Arctic Socks combine the outstanding performance of the Xerotherm with additional thermal layering; the Arctic is the next stage in the development of a high-performance system for divers in the most extreme environmental conditions. Fast wicking, high insulation fabrics, the Arctic creates a micro climate around the wearer, keeping the body dry and warm. A high density inner fleece provides superior insulation, with maximum comfort and wicking, whilst the outer layer, which has a water repellant finish, ensures a snug fit.
Suitable for year-round use underneath dry suits; the Arctic, builds on the performance of the Xerotherm base layer to be the perfect lightweight under suit for dry suit diving. The Arctic fabric will also continue to perform when wet. In situations even when a dry suit has flooded, the Arctic continues to provide thermal protection. In many cases of minor leaks, you simply will not notice as the Arctic is so efficient at wicking water away from the skin and keeping you warm. All seams are flat stitched for added comfort as an under garment. Socks are available in multiple sizes.
Fourth Element is not available for sale outside the US and Canada from this on-line store.
- Protect the Extremities
- Feet Get Cold, Concentration Can Waver
- Otherwise Fantastic Dive Can Be Marred by Discomfort
- Alleviate the Rubbing from Full Foot Fin
- Keep Feet a Bit Warmer & Comfortable in Neoprene Boots
- Dry Suit Sock with Water Resistant Outer Layer
- Arctic Socks, Completes the Thermal Protection System
- Low Bulk Thermal Protection to Extremities
- Two Layer Construction
- Warm and Comfortable
- Inner Liner Can Be Pulled Out from Outer Liner to Speed Drying Times
- Outstanding Performance of Xerotherm with Additional Thermal Layering
- Next Stage Development of High Performance System
- Fast Wicking, High Insulation Fabrics
- Arctic Creates Micro Climate Around the Wearer
- Keeps Body Dry and Warm
- High Density Inner Fleece Provides Superior Insulation
- Suitable for Year-Round Use Underneath Dry Suits
- Continue to Perform when Wet
- All Seams are Flat Stitched for Added Comfort
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Available Only in the USA
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Undergarment for Exposure Suit|
|Materials||Xerotherm and Fleece|
|Waterproof||No, Water Resistant|
|Construction||Flat Lock Stiched|
|Undergarment for Exposure Suit|
|Xerotherm and Fleece|
|No, Water Resistant|
|Flat Lock Stiched|