You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element 5mm Neoprene Gloves
|Circumference of hand at palm's widest (not including thumb) (in)||7"||7-8"||8-9"||9-9.75"||9.75-10.5"||10.5+"|
|Length from tip of middle finger to base of palm (in)||6.8"||6.8-7"||7-7.4"||7.4-7.8"||7.8-8.3"||8.3+"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe secret to a great dive can be as simple as having warm hands and the comfort to be able to use your equipment. Fourth Elements wet gloves use stretch neoprene with glued, stitched and welded seams to give a close fit that almost eliminates the entry of water, whilst maximizing flexibility and warmth. The carbonite print on the outside of glove provides good grip and improved durability. The glove liners are designed to work underneath dry gloves offering an additional layer of thermal protection. The 5mm gloves offer the warmth and comfort comparable only to thicker traditional gloves. Features include: stretch neoprene for fit and comfort, and a Thermo-flex lining for warmth, sealed seams to minimize water ingress, easy donning minimalist design, and a carbonite finish for grip and durability. Gloves are available in multiple sizes.
- Warm Hands and Comfort
- Stretch Neoprene Construction
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Seams: Glued, Stitched and Welded
- Close Fit Almost Eliminates Entry of Water
- Maximizing Flexibility and Warmth
- Carbonite Print on Outside of Glove: Provides Good Grip & Improved Durability
- Glove Liners: Work Underneath Dry Gloves, Additional Layer of Thermal Protection
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
- Available Only in the USA
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued, Sewn and Welded|
|Glued, Sewn and Welded|