You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Hotfoot Dry Suit Sock
|US Mens Shoe Size||4-5||6-8||8-9||10-11||12-13||13+|
|US Womens Shoe Size||6-7||8-10||10-11||12-13||13+||N/A|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewProtect the extremities. That's what one of the famous explorers said, and it's true that if your feet get cold on a dive, concentration can waver, and an otherwise fantastic dive can be marred by discomfort. From Fin Socks, designed to alleviate the rubbing from a full foot fin or keep the feet a bit warmer and comfortable in neoprene boots, to the Hotfoot and Hotfoot Pro, a dry suit sock with a water resistant outer layer, there is always a fourth element solution to keeping the feet warm.
A double layer of high insulation materials ensure that Hotfoot socks provide maximum thermal protection for the feet f one of the first parts of the body to feel the cold during a dive. High density fleece combined with water resistant outer fabric creates a comfortable, dry and warm microclimate for the feet. Designed to fit the feet, these socks will stay on when taking off your dry suit, unlike some other dry suit socks.
Featuring Fourth Elements unique thermocline fabric made using ECONYL 100% recycled nylon, these socks are not only excellent thermal protection, but they are also part of Fourth Elements commitment to building a more sustainable product and company. Hotfoot Pro Dry Suit Socks: 33% Econyl Recycled Nylon / 57% Polyester / 10% Elastane. Socks are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Protect the Extremities
- Feet Get Cold, Concentration Can Waver
- Otherwise Fantastic Dive Can Be Marred by Discomfort
- Alleviate Rubbing from Full Foot Fin
- Keep Feet-A-Bit Warmer & Comfortable In-Neoprene Boots
- Low Bulk Thermal Protection to Extremities
- 33% Econyl Recycled Nylon / 57% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Double Layer of High Insulation Materials
- Inner Fleece Provides Superior Insulation
- Fast Wicking, High Insulation Fabrics
- All Seams Flat Stitched for Added Comfort
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Undergarment for Exposure Suit|
|Materials||33% Econyl Recycled Nylon
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|