You have no items in your shopping cart.
FNT3027 Fantasea Flex Arm 5.9" (15cm)
Product OverviewAdding artificial light to underwater photography and video's is the key to better images. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. The Fantasea Flex Arm is a compact 5.9" (15cm) lightweight 4.94 oz. (140 g) Flexible Arm made of rugged Plastic polycarbonate material with 304-stainless-steel hardware, designed for attaching a flash, focus light or night dive light to a tray. The Flex Arm features a standard C1 connector at the bottom, allowing it to be mounted directly on a tray to a T1 connector (not included). It also features a standard Y-S connector at the top, designed for easy attachment of underwater flashes and lights.
Arm has 5-flex joints for manipulating lighting angles. The flexible design of the arm allows for the light or flash mounted on top of it to be positioned within different angles and distances from the camera housing increasing your photographic versatility.
- Increased Photographic Versatility
- Allows Proper Angle of Lighting
- Great for Flash, Focus Light, Dive Light etc.
- Standard C1 Connector at Bottom
- Mounts Directly to Tray with T1 Connector (not included)
- Standard Y-S Connector at Top
- Easy Attachment of Underwater Flashes and Lights
- Multiple Flex Points to Optimize Lighting
- Durable Corrosion Proof Polycarbonate Material
- 304-Stainless Steel Hardware
- Dimensions: 5.9 (15cm)
- Weight: 4.94 oz. (140 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Arm: Polycarbonate Plastic, Hardware: 304-Stainless Steel|
|Weight||4.94 oz. (140 g)|
|Compatibility||Tray w/T1 Connector|
|Adjustment Points||Multiple Flex-Joints|