You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fish I.D. Card for Fishes of Baja California
Product OverviewPlanning a trip to the Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta or Acapulco Mexico? Card is a must for underwater identification. This full color fish identification card allows you to know what local wildlife you are looking at when you see it. If you're the kind of diver that wants to know the lay of the reef" when you go somewhere new, then this guide to fishes I.D. card is what you are looking for. This is a high-quality Fish Identification Card for Baja California Fishes. Fish names are printed in English and Spanish.
Printed on plastic, this card is totally waterproof and more robust than paper laminated versions. The card comes with a hole punch for attachment of a lanyard. The card is printed on both sides with over 60 high quality drawings of the most common fish to be found in this area. The card easily stows in your BCD pocket, measuring 6" x 9" (15cm x 23cm) so the card is always close at hand while diving. Plastic slate easy to maintain just rinse the fish card with fresh water after a day in the sea. Fish ID cards make a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 60 Reef Fish
- Full Color Drawings
- Know what Local-Wildlife You're Looking At
- Names of Fish in English and Spanish
- Easily-Stows in BCD Pocket
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 (15cm x 23cm)
- Durable Plastic Slate Design
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Fish & Marine Life Identification|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 (15cm x 23cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||60+ Baja California Fish|
|Special Feature||Baja California ID of Fishes|