You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea UWL-400F Wide Angle Lens
Product OverviewThe Fantasea UWL-400F Wide Angle Lensis a Super Sharp Wide-Angleconversion lens that attaches to the housing lens port thread and can be installed and removed during the dive. It was designed for cameras featuring a 24mm lens(35mm equiv.) or any higher focal range. It is perfect for photographing seascapes, divers, shipwrecks, and schools of fish without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial lighting. It also allows focusing on short distances, making it perfect for CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle) photography. The UWL-400F is compact and lightweight, allowing for easy storage and transportation and comfortable handling of the lens during the dive. Compatibility: The UWL-400F is compatible with most all cameras featuring a 24mm lens(or a higher focal range). It can also be used with some cameras featuring a wider lens by zooming in to avoid a vignette. The UWL-400-features a 52mm thread and can be mounted directly on lens ports with a 52mm thread or on lens ports featuring a different thread, by using a compatible adaptor. The EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor is included in the box and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port. The UWL-400F has a bezel/barrel made from an aluminum alloy with black hard anodized finish and ABS. The lens construction is 5 groups and 5 elements and has a hard coating on the polycarbonate dome lens + Multi-layer AR coating on all glass lenses. The UWL-400F is depth rated to 330' (100m). Magnification is 0.50X with an angle of view of 120 degrees (1). Focus distance is 0" (0mm) from the dome. The lens measures (Dia. x H) 4.8" x 3" (121.8mm x 76mm), weighs 20.8 oz. (590 g) on land and 7.1 oz. (200 g) underwater. Included in package are a neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor, secure string, microfiber cloth, O-ring remover, lens padded carrying case, hook and loop secure strap and owner's manual. (1) Diagonal-angle-of-view (or field of view) on land, using a focal length equivalent to 24 mm with a 35 mm format image sensor. To understand how this lens performs using a specific camera, please check Fantasea compatibility tablesor contact them.
- Super Sharp Wide-Angle Conversion Lens
- Attaches to Housing Lens Port Thread & Can-Be-Installed & Removed During Dive
- Designed for½:Cameras Featuring 24mm Lens (35mm equiv.) or Any Higher Focal Range
- Can Also -Be-Used w/Some Cameras Featuring Wider Lens by Zooming-In to Avoid Vignette
- Perfect for:
Divers & Shipwrecks
Schools of Fish w/o Moving Further Away from Subject
- Takes Full Advantage of Water Clarity & Artificial Lighting
- Allows½:Focusing On-Short Distances
- Perfect for CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle) Photography
- Compact & Lightweight
- Allows Easy Storage & Transportation & Comfortable Handling During Dive
- 52mm Thread: Mounts Directly On-Lens Ports w/52mm Thread
- Can -Be-Used w/Different Thread, Using Compatible Adaptor
- EyeDaptor M67-F52 Lens Adaptor Included:
Allows Mounting Lens On-Housings w/67mm Threaded Lens Port
- Lens Construction:
Bezel/Barrel Aluminum Alloy w/Black Hard Anodized Finish
5 Groups & 5 Elements
Hard Coating On-Polycarbonate Dome Lens
Multi-Layer AR Coating On-All Glass Lenses
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m)
- Magnification: 0.50X w/Angle of View 120°: (1)
- Focus Distance: 0 (0mm) from Dome
- Dimensions: (Dia. x H) 4.8 x 3 (121.8mm x 76mm)
- Weight: 20.8 oz. (590 g) On Land & 7.1 oz. (200 g) Underwater
Neoprene Dome Cover
Rear Lens Cap
EyeDaptor M67-F52 Lens Adaptor
Padded Carrying Case
Hook & Loop Secure Strap
- Owner's Manual
- (1) Diagonal-Angle-of-View (or field of view) on land, using a focal length equivalent to 24 mm with a 35 mm format image sensor. To understand how this lens performs using a specific camera, please check Fantasea compatibility tables or contact them.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Mount Thread||52mm/67mm Threaded Lens Port w/Included EyeDaptor M67-F52 Lens Adaptor|
|Angle of View||120°: (1)|
|Groups/Elements||5 Groups & 5 Elements|
|Anti Reflecting (AR) Coating||Yes|
|Materials||Bezel/Barrel: Aluminum Alloy w/Black Hard Anodized Finish & ABS
Lenses: Optical Glass
|Focus Distance||0 (0mm) from Dome|
|Compatibility||52/67mm Lens Ports
Other Ports w/Adapter Rings
|Weight||7.1 oz (200g) Underwater
20.8 oz (590g) On Land
|Dimensions||4.8 x 3 (121.8 x 76mm)|