You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea UWL-09F Wide Angle Lens 5157
Product OverviewThe Fantasea-AOI UWL-09F is the finest wet wide-angle conversion lens available. Built from quality materials and featuring the most impressive optic specifications, the UWL-09F delivers stunning results that have no competition. The UWL-09F wet wide-angle lens provides an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero-minimal focus distance, allowing to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the dive. It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
High optical performance: UWL-09F offers unmatched quality with 5 multi-layered precision optic-elements (organized in 5 groups). Images captured with the lens are exceptionally detailed and feature impressive overall sharpness. The combination of a super wide field of view (130°) and zero minimal focus distance provide unlimited opportunities for image framing and creative compositions, including close focus wide angle and over-under (half/half) split images. Professionally engineered elements eliminate chromatic aberration. The AR (anti-reflection) coating on all glass elements assists in avoiding lens flare from the sun or artificial light sources.
Durable construction: Lens barrel is made from durable aluminum alloy with black hard coating. The dome is covered with hard coating as well, protecting it from easily getting scratched or damaged. During development, the lens was thoroughly tested in extreme conditions (depth, temperature, salinity and radiation) to ensure resistance and durability on the long run.
Rotatable wings: Lens wings feature an improved design and can be rotated anytime underwater per image composition without using any tools. Vertical and horizontal images can be easily captured without having the sun or strobes reflecting on the dome and interfering with crystal clear images.
Universal compatibility: The lens features a 67mm thread mount, compatible with most housings available in the market today. Perfect to be used with compact, mirrorless or SLR housings. Two different adaptors are included with the lens, to ensure the best fit with all type of housings, sparing the need to solve ahead any compatibility issues or source additional adaptors separately. The base of the mount is covered with a rubber ring, providing a firm grip of the lens during installation and removal. Its narrow design allows using the lens with most lens holders, adaptors, bayonet mount converters, flip mounts and quick release adaptors.
Accessory package: Lens comes with a secure loop installation kit and quick release secure line to ensure the lens is safely secured to the system even when removed from the housing lens port. Non-corrosive front and rear lens caps are included in the box. A quality padded carrying case allows safe storage and transportation. The lens measures (Dia. x L) 5.2" x 3.7" (133.3mm x 94.4mm) and weighs 36.4 oz. (1033 g). Included with the lens are lens covers, lens carry case, secure string and owner's manual. Lens is depth rated for 200' (60m).
- Finest Wet Wide-Angle Conversion Lens Available
- Quality Materials and Most Impressive Optic Specifications
- Delivers Stunning Results that Have No Competition
- Exceptionally 130°: Wide Field of View and Zero-Minimal Focus Distance
- Shoot Breathtaking Wide Angle and Close Focus Images
- Super Sharp Corner-to-Corner and Great on Details
- Perfect for Wide Variety of Compositions:
Seascape and Divers
Ship Wrecks and Schools of Fish
No Need to Move Further Away
Full Advantage of Water Clarity & Artificial Light Sources
- Wet Lens Design: Installed and Removed During the Dive
- Mounts on 67mm Threaded Lens Ports
- High Optical Performance:
Ultra-Super Sharp Lens
Quality AR (anti-reflection) Multi-Layered Precision Optics
5 Elements Organized in 5 Groups
- Images: Exceptionally Detailed & Feature Impressive Overall Sharpness
- Unlimited Opportunities for Image Framing and Creative Compositions
- Close Focus Wide Angle and Over-Under (half/half) Split Images
- Professionally Engineered Elements Eliminate Chromatic Aberration
- AR Coating On-All-Glass-Elements:
Assists in Avoiding Undesired Reflections
Reflections & Flares Cause by Sun or Artificial Light Sources
- Durable Construction:
Lens Barrel & Dome Wings: Durable Aluminum Alloy
- Black Hard Coated
Coating Protects Exterior of Lens, from Easily Scratching or Getting Damaged
- Tested in Extreme Conditions: Depth, Temperature, Salinity & Radiation
- Rotatable Wings:
Rotate Anytime Underwater
- Rotate to Image Composition w/o Using Tools
Vertical & Horizontal Images Easily Captured w/o Sun or Strobes Reflecting On-Dome
- Universal Compatibility:
67mm Thread Mount
Compatible w/Most Housings Available in Market Today
Perfect for Compact, Mirrorless or SLR Housings
- Includes 2-Adapters
Base of Mount Covered w/Rubber Ring, Provides Firm Grip
Narrow Base Design
Allows Use w/Most Lens Holders, Adaptors, Bayonet Mount Converters
- Accessory Package:
- Depth Rating: 200' (60m)
- Dimensions: (Dia. x L) 5.2 x 3.7 (133.3mm x 94.4mm)
- Weight: 36.4 oz. (1033 g)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Angle of View||130°:|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Groups/Elements||5 Multi-Layered Elements Organized in 5 Groups|
|Weight||36.4 oz. (1033 g)|
|Materials||Lens Elements: Optical Glass
Lens Barrel & Wings: Aluminum Alloy Hard Black Finish
|Angle of View|
|5 Multi-Layered Elements Organized in 5 Groups|
|36.4 oz. (1033 g)|
|Lens Elements: Optical Glass
Lens Barrel & Wings: Aluminum Alloy Hard Black Finish