You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea UW Housing for Sony RX100 VI and VII Cameras
Product OverviewThe FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing features a stylish and ergonomic design, specifically created for the Sony RX100 VI & RX100 VII digital cameras. The housing's flat port features a 67mm thread, allowing the use of wet wide angle and macro conversion lenses, thus capturing a variety of compositions within one single dive. The housing allows operating the camera lens within an ideal focal range of 24-66mm* (0.94"-2.59"). This focal range enables utilizing the most powerful capabilities of the camera for underwater photography.
The housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 200' (60m) and features ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 VI & RX100 VII. The Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white-water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FRX100 VI Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements. The FRX100 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
This ergonomically designed housing is made from durable injection molded polycarbonate plastic that is shock resistant. Housing provides full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls. Camera is protected with double O-ring seals. Moisture detector and alarm will help protect your Sony camera. 67mm thread on flat port allows for mounting conversion lenses, Special cold shoe mount for lighting accessories, removable double fiber optic cable connection, removable flash diffuser, easy and secure installation of camera, removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen, lens port cover and a dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode are some of the many features of the FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing. Housing measures without accessories (W x D x H) 6.25" x 5.75" x 4.75" (15.5cm x 14.5cm x 12cm), weights (with camera on land) 31.75 oz. (900 g) and (without camera on land) 21.2 oz. (600 g). Housing comes with a removable flash diffuser, hand lanyard, silicone grease, anti-glare hood for LCD screen, screwdriver, silica gel packs, O-ring remover, spare back door O-ring seal, hand strap, lens port cover and owner's manual.
* In depths greater than 131' (40m), maximum focal length is limited to 2.36" (60mm).
** Using the RX100 VII camera deeper than 180' (50m) may result in unintentional camera controls activation.
- Housing Designed for SonyRX100 VI and VII Cameras
- Manufactured to Highest Professional Standards of Function, Style & Durability
- Depth Rating: 200' (60m)**
- Camera Lens Focal Range Limited to 24-66mm*(0.94-2.59)
- Fully Functional w/Ergonomically Designed & Labeled Controls
- Ultimate Waterproof Home for SonyRX100 VI and VII Cameras
- Ideal for Outdoor & Underwater Photography
- Dive or Snorkel & Capture All-the-Excitement of Fascinating World
- Outdoor Photographers:
Option of Capturing Action of Activities
Whitewater Paddle Sports
Sailing, Boating, Surfing
Fishing, Hunting, Backpacking & Camping
- Shock Resistant & Protects Camera from Water, Sand, Dust, Frost & Damaging Elements
- Designed-to-Be-Compatible w/Complete Accessory System
- Enabling Photographers to Enhance Quality of Images
- Construction: Durable Injection Molded Polycarbonate
- Full Access to All Essential Camera Controls & Functions w/Clearly Marked Controls
- Double O-Ring Seal
- Special Cold-Shoe Mount for Lighting Accessories
- Removable Double Fiber Optic Cable Connection & Flash Diffuser
- Easy & Secure Installation of Camera
- Removable Anti-Glare Hood for LCD Screen
- Lens Port Cover
- Dedicated Video Control Button for Easy Video Filming In-Any-Shooting-Mode
- 67mm Thread-On Flat Port Allows Mounting Wet Wide Angle & Macro Conversion Lenses
- Moisture Detector & Alarm
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 (15.5cm x 14.5cm x 12cm)
- Weights (On Land):
31.75 oz. (900 g) w/o Camera
21.2 oz. (600 g) w/Camera
- Also Includes:
Removable Flash Diffuser
Silica Gel Packs
Spare Back Door O-Ring Seal
- Owner's Manual
- In Depths Greater than 131' (40m), Maximum Focal Length Limited to 2.36 (60mm)
- ** Using RX100 VIICamera Deeper than 180' (50m) May Result-In Unintentional Camera Controls Activation
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Construction||Injection Molded Polycarbonate|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H): 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 (15.5cm x 14.5cm x 12cm)|
|Weight||(On Land): 31.75 oz. (900 g) w/o Camera
21.2 oz. (600 g) w/Camera
|Control Type||All Essential Camera Controls & Functions|
|Buoyancy||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Port||67mm thread Flat|
|Injection Molded Polycarbonate|
|(W x D x H): 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 (15.5cm x 14.5cm x 12cm)|
|(On Land): 31.75 oz. (900 g) w/o Camera
21.2 oz. (600 g) w/Camera
|All Essential Camera Controls & Functions|
|Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|67mm thread Flat|