You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea Underwater Housing for Canon G9X Camera
Product OverviewThe FG9X Housing was specially created for the Canon PowerShot G9 X digital camera. The FG9X Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 200' (60m), provides full access to all camera buttons with clearly labeled controls and access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen. The Fantasea FG9X is the ultimate waterproof home for the Canon PowerShot G9 X. The FG9X Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white-water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FG9X Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FG9X Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images. Housing is made from durable injection molded polycarbonate with double O-ring main seal for watertight integrity. The Fantasea Underwater Housing for the Cannon G9X Camera comes with a special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories, removable double fiber optic cable connection plate, removable flash diffuser and removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen. Designed for easy and secure installation of camera has a moisture detector and alarm, lens port cover and includes a hand strap.
The housings lens port features a 67mm thread and the housing is compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories. The housing measures (W x D x H) 6.18" x 4.57" x 4.1" (15.7cm x 11.6cm x 10.3cm), weighs 21.8 oz. (619 g) w/o camera on land and weighs 2.6 oz. (74 g) with camera underwater. Housing also includes hand lanyard, silicone grease, screwdriver, silica gel packs, O-ring remover, spare back door O-ring seal and owner's manual.
- Housing Specially Designed for Canon G9X & G9X Mark II Digital Cameras
- Manufactured to Highest Professional Standards of Function, Style & Durability
- Depth Rating: 200' (60m)
- Fully Functional w/Ergonomically Designed/Labeled Controls
- Ultimate Waterproof Home for Canon G9X Cameras
- Ideal for Outdoor & Underwater Photography
- Outdoor Use:½:
White Water Paddle Sports½:
Sailing and Boating½:
Surfing, Fishing and Hunting½:
Backpacking and Camping
- Shock Resistant Design
- Protection from: Water, Sand, Dust, Frost & Damaging Elements
- Compatible w/Complete Accessory System
- Ergonomic Design
- Durable Injection Molded Polycarbonate Construction
- Full Access to All Camera Buttons w/Clearly Labeled Controls
- Access to Essential Contact Points On Camera Touch Screen
- Double O-Ring Seal
- Special Cold-Shoe Mount for Lighting Accessories
- Removable Double Fiber Optic Cable Connection
- Flash Diffuser
- Easy & Secure Installation of Camera
- Removable Anti-Glare Hood for LCD Screen
- Moisture Detector & Alarm
- Hand Strap & Port Cover
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 6.18 x 4.57 x 4.1 (15.7cm x 11.6cm x 10.3cm)
- Housing Weight: 21.8 oz. (619 g) w/o Camera On-Land
- Buoyancy: Negative 2.6 oz. (74 g) w/Camera
Removable Flash Diffuser
Anti-Glare Hood for LCD Screen
Silica Gel Packs
Spare Back Door O-Ring Seal
Lens Port Cover
- Lens Port: 67mm Threaded
- Compatible w/Wide Variety of Wet Accessory Filters & Lenses
- Tripod Mounting Screw Holes for Tray
- Mounting Screw Holes Enable Multiple Positioning of Tray
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Construction||Injection Molded Polycarbonate|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 6.18 x 4.57 x 4.1 (15.7cm x 11.6cm x 10.3cm)|
|Weight||21.8 oz. (619 g) w/o Camera On-Land|
|Control Type||Mechanical & Touch Screen|
|Controls||All Camera Functions|
|Buoyancy||Negative 2.6 oz. (74 g) w/Camera|