You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea UCL-900F +15 Super Macro Lens
Product OverviewThe Fantasea-AOI UCL-900F is the finest Super Macro Wet Lens available. With a +15 diopter, the UCL-900F surpasses the competition in respect to image clarity, sharpness and detail. The UCL-900F wet super macro lens magnifies the subject and enables the camera to focus short distances, creating impressive images sharp on the corners and great on the details. It is perfect for shooting close-ups of tiny creatures, fish, corals and textures. The lens mounts on the housing port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It can be mounted directly on 67mm lens ports, as well as other threads using an adaptor or with a QRS Bayonet system.
The Fantasea AOI UCL-900F Super Macro Wet Lens, is made with a hard-aluminum bezel with black hard coating. The lens construction is 2 groups and 5 elements, has an AR multi-layer coating and 67mm front and rear threads. The lens is depth rated to 200' (60m), measures 2.7" x 1.5" (70mm x 38.6mm) weighs 6 oz. (170 g) underwater and 9.5 oz. (270.5g) on land. Included in package are front and rear lens covers, lens pouch, hook and loop secure strap, secure string, microfiber clothand owner's manual.
High Optical Performance:
UCL-900F is an ultra-sharp super macro lens offering unmatched quality with 5 multi-layered precision optic elements (organized in 2 groups). The AR (anti-reflection) coating on all glass elements assists in avoiding lens flare caused by sun or artificial light sources. Images captured with the lens are exceptionally detailed and sharp over the entire frame, including the images outer edges. A powerful +15 diopter provides great magnification with unlimited opportunities for image framing and creative use of depth-of-field. Professionally engineered elements eliminate chromatic aberration.
The lens barrel is made from durable aluminum alloy with a hard-black coating. This coating protects the barrel from getting scratched. During product development, the lens was thoroughly tested in extreme conditions (depth, temperature, salinity and radiation) to ensure resistance and durability.
The lens features a 67mm thread mount, compatible with most housings available in the market today. Perfect to be used with compact, mirrorless or SLR housings. The base of the mount features a narrow design, allowing to use the lens with most lens holders, adaptors, bayonet mount converters, flip mounts and quick release adaptors.
Stack & Enhance:
A front 67mm thread allows for stacking additional macro lenses and/or color correction filters on the lens.
Compact & Lightweight:
Weighing about 9.5 oz. (270 g) and featuring an ultra-compact design - 2.7" x 1.5" (70mm x 38.6mm), UCL-900F is a streamlined and easy to handle lens, convenient to pack and transport.
The UCL-900F comes with a secure strap and quick release safety line to ensure the lens is safely secured to the system even when removed from the housing lens port. A hook and loop strap enable mounting and dismounting the lens without having to detach it from the housing system. Non corrosive front and rear lens caps are included in the box. A lens pouch allows safe storage and transportation.
- +15 Diopter, Surpasses Competition In Respect to Image Clarity, Sharpness & Detail
- Magnifies Subject & Enables Camera to:
Focus Short Distances
Create Impressive Images Sharp On Corners
Great On Details
- Perfect for Shooting Close-Ups of Tiny Creatures, Fish, Corals & Textures
- Allows Easy Installing & Removal of Wet Lens
- Mounts Directly On 67mm Lens Ports
- Can Mount On Other Threads Using Adaptors or w/QRS Bayonet System
- High Optical Performance:
Ultra-Sharp Super Macro Lens
5 Multi-Layered Precision Optic Elements (organized in 2 groups)
AR (anti-reflection) Coating On All Glass Elements
Assists In Avoiding Lens Flare by Sun or Artificial Light
- High Optical Performance Continued:
Images Captured w/Lens Exceptionally Detailed & Sharp Over Entire Frame
Including Outer Edges
Powerful +15 Diopter Provides Great Magnification
Unlimited Opportunities for Image Framing & Creative Use of Depth-of-Field
Professionally Engineered Elements Eliminate Chromatic Aberration
- Durable Construction:
Barrel Made from Durable Aluminum Alloy w/Hard-Black Coating
Coating Protects Barrel from Scratches
Thoroughly Tested In Extreme Conditions (depth, temperature, salinity & radiation)
Testing Ensure Resistance & Durability
- Universal Compatibility:
67mm Thread Mount, Compatible w/Most Housings Available Today
Perfect for Use w/Compact, Mirrorless or SLR Housings
Base of Mount Narrow Design, for Use w/Most Lens Holders, Adaptors, Bayonet Mount Converters, Flip Mounts & Quick Release Adaptors
- Stack & Enhance:
Front 67mm Thread Allows Stacking Additional:
Macro Lenses and/or Color Correction Filters On Lens
- Compact & Lightweight:
Weighing About 9.5 oz. (270 g) & Ultra-Compact Design
2.7 x 1.5 (70mm x 38.6mm)
Streamlined & Easy to Handle
Convenient to Pack & Transport
- Depth Rating: 200' (60m),
- Accessory Package:
Quick Release Safety Line
Hook & Loop Strap
Non Corrosive Front & Rear Lens Caps
Pouch for Safe Storage & Transportation
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Groups/Elements||2 Groups & 5 Elements|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 1.5 (70mm x 38.6mm)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g) Underwater
9.5 oz. (270.5g) On Land
|Materials||Barrel: Aluminum Alloy w/Hard-Black Coating|
|Compatibility||67mm Lens Ports
Others w/Adapter Rings
|2 Groups & 5 Elements|
|2.7 x 1.5 (70mm x 38.6mm)|
|6 oz. (170 g) Underwater
9.5 oz. (270.5g) On Land
|Barrel: Aluminum Alloy w/Hard-Black Coating|
|67mm Lens Ports
Others w/Adapter Rings