You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea UCL-09F +12.5 Super Macro Lens
Product OverviewThe Fantasea-AOI UCL-09F is the finest wet super macro lens available. With a +12.5 diopter, the UCL-09F surpasses the competition in respect to image clarity, sharpness and detail. The UCL-09F wet super macro lens magnifies the subject and enables the camera to focus short distances, creating impressive images that are sharp on the corners and great on the details. It is perfect for shooting close-up images of tiny creatures, fish, corals and textures. The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the dive. It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
High optical performance: UCL-09F is an ultra-sharp super macro lens offering unmatched quality with 5 multi-layered precision optic-elements (organized in 2 groups). The AR (anti-reflection) coating on all glass elements assists in avoiding lens flare from the sun or artificial light sources. Images captured with the lens are exceptionally detailed and sharp over the entire frame, including the images outer edges. A powerful +12.5 diopter provides great magnification with unlimited opportunities for image framing and creative use of depth-of-field. Professionally engineered elements eliminate chromatic aberration.
Durable construction: Lens barrel is made from durable aluminum alloy with black hard coating. This coating protects the exterior of the lens, protecting it from easily getting scratched or damaged. During development, the lens was thoroughly tested in extreme conditions (depth, temperature, salinity and radiation) to ensure resistance and durability on the long run.
Universal compatibility:The lens features a 67mm thread mount, compatible with most housings available in the market today. Perfect to be used with compact, mirrorless or SLR housings. The base of the mount features a narrow design, allowing to use the lens with most lens holders, adaptors, bayonet mount converters, flip mounts and quick release adaptors.
Stack & enhance: A front 67mm thread allows for stacking additional macro lenses and/or color correction filters on the lens.
Accessory package: Lens comes with a secure strap and quick release secure line to ensure the lens is safely secured to the system even when removed from the housing lens port. Hook and loop secure strap enable mounting and dismounting the lens without having to detach it from the housing system. Non-corrosive front and rear lens caps are included in the box. A padded carrying case allows safe storage and transportation. The lens measures (Dia. x L) 2.7" x 1.5" (70mm x 38.6mm) and weighs 9.8 oz. (278 g). Included with the lens are front and rear lens covers, lens pouch, Velcro secure strap, secure line owner's manual and microfiber cloth. Lens is depth rated for 200' (60m).
- Finest Wet Super Macro Lens w/+12.5 Diopter
- Magnifies Subject & Enables Camera to Focus Short Distances
- Creates Sharp, Detailed & Impressive Images
- Perfect for Shooting Close-Up Images of Tiny Creatures, Fish, Corals, Textures & More
- Wet Lens Design: Installed & Removed During Dive
- Mounts On-67mm Threaded Lens Ports
- High Optical Performance:
Ultra-Super Sharp Lens
Quality AR (anti-reflection) Multi-Layered Precision Optics
5 -Elements Organized in 2 Groups
- Images: Detailed and Extremely Sharp On-the-Edges
- Professionally Engineered Elements Eliminate Chromatic Aberration
- AR Coating On-All Glass Elements:
Assists in Avoiding Undesired Reflections
Reflections & Flares Cause by Sun or Artificial Light Sources
- Unlimited Opportunities for Image Framing & Creative Use of Depth-of-Field
- Durable Construction:
Lens Barrel Durable Aluminum Alloy
- Black Hard Coated
Coating Protects Exterior of Lens, from Easily Scratching or Getting Damaged
Tested in Extreme Conditions: Depth, Temperature, Salinity & Radiation
- Universal Compatibility:
67mm Thread Mount
Compatible w/Most Housings Available in Market Today
Perfect for Compact, Mirrorless or SLR Housings
Base of Mount Features Narrow Design
Allows Use w/Most Lens Holders, Adaptors, Bayonet Mount Converters
Flip Mounts & Quick Release Adaptors
- Stack & Enhance:
Front 67mm Thread
Allows Stacking Additional Macro Lenses
Color Correction Filters On-Lens
- Accessory Package:
Front & Rear Lens Covers
Hook & Loop Secure Strap
- Depth Rating: 200' (60m)
- Dimensions: (Dia. x L) 2.7 x 1.5 (70mm x 38.6mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (278 g)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Magnification (Diopter)||+12.5 Diopter|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Groups/Elements||2 Groups/5 Elements|
|Weight||9.8 oz. (278 g)|
|Materials||Lens Elements: Optical GlassBarrel: Aluminum Alloy Hard Black Finish|
|2 Groups/5 Elements|
|9.8 oz. (278 g)|
|Lens Elements: Optical GlassBarrel: Aluminum Alloy Hard Black Finish|