You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou bought a new camera and an underwater camera housing to go with it. You couldn't wait to go diving and start photographing the exotic marine life, but now you are back above the surface the results aren't quite what you were expecting. If so, you are not alone. Looking for an affordable solution to enhance the colors of your underwater photos and videos? Get a PinkEye Filter for your Housing!
The best way to enhance your underwater photographs and videos is by using an external light source. However, since underwater strobes and video fill lights can be expensive, you might choose to use a Pink Filter to enhance the color in your underwater images, especially when photographing in shallow water and when external light sources are not available.
PinkEye Filter is equipped with a 46mm thread which fits over the housing's port and can be installed and removed during the dive. Filters are manufactured from an acrylic material with an anodized aluminum threaded body for durability and long life. Filter weights 1 oz. (30 g). The PinkEye Filter is used to restore the pink color absorbed by green water and allows for producing vivid and colorful underwater images and videos. In shallow depths, this filter can serve as an attractive alternative to artificial light sources. PinkEye Filter can be mounted on 46mm threaded lens ports or other lens ports by using an adaptor.
- Enhanced Photographs and Video
- Brings Out the Natural Pink Lost Underwater
- More Economical then Artificial Light Source
- Great for Shallow Diving
- Wet Filter Allows Installation Underwater
- Durable Acrylic Filter w/ Anodized Aluminum Body
- 46mm Thread
- Weight: 1 oz. (30 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Filter Acrylic, Body Anodized Aluminum|
|Weight||1 oz. (30 g)|
|Effect||Restore Pink Color Absorbed by Green Water|